Terms of warranty
The warranty period for Karcher equipment - 12 months.
The buyer has rights to get warranty in case of presence of the receipt or cash receipt (invoice) indicating the date of sale, fully completed warranty card stamped by trading organization on the ticket and detachable counterfoils to it. Warranty card should contain the Purchaser signature confirming acceptance of warranty data conditions commitments. If mentioned conditions not achieved, warranty services could not be provided.
Warranty repair - is a free set of operations to restore the serviceability and efficiency of the purchased equipment . The buyer has the right to the warranty of the device during the warranty period, if it broken due to material defects or assembly.
The buyer loses the right to a warranty repair in case of:
The presence of the warranty card patches, illegible entries. If the equipment is damaged or missing labels, serial number defaced, or replaced.
If the problem is in the device caused by mechanical damage during transport or operation, improper storage, poor service on the part of the buyer. If the device is heavily contaminated both external and internal, rust.
Violation of the rules of the Operating Instructions (using for wrong purposes, using without filter bag when its recommended by the manufacturer, use without filter elements that should be used by design, the unit has accessories and consumables a faulty or not intended for this device, the use of detergents that are not designed for this type of equipment).
- If the unit is repaired by unauthorized organizations or constructive change was made.
- If the unit has continued work after the occurrence of a fault and has not been eliminated.
- If a fault caused by adverse weather conditions such as snow, rain, high humidity, aggressive environment, unacceptable low or high temperature.
- Improper connection to the power supply system or water supply (poor quality of electricity or contact at the connection point, the lack of water, absence or defect of a water filter).
- In the presence of foreign objects, liquids, substances inside the device.
- If there is the use of appropriate materials (fuel and lubricant use low quality materials, as well as with non-standard for this type of technical parameters of the device).
- If there is normal wear and tear parts of the appliance as a result of prolonged use. (Even wear parts in the absence of any manufacturing defect does not give the right to replace them under warranty).
- Damage caused by natural disasters, fires, domestic factors (voltage fluctuations, power outage, etc.).
Warranty does not cover wear parts (carbon brushes, seals, gaskets, valves, seals, gaskets), accessories (filters, nozzles, guns, rubber ties, brushes, hoses, etc.) in the absence of defects in material or workmanship .
Installation work, commissioning, cleaning, maintenance, planning and engineering, as well as preventive maintenance are not included in warranty obligations and are not made free of charge, if it is not provided by a separate agreement.
Warranty and after warranty service is carried out in Kärcher Centers and authorized service centers, a list of which can be found in the warranty card.