Scrubber drier B 150 R Dose (roller)
Optional with gel or wet battery: The agile ride-on scrubber drier B 150 R. With roller head, Dose cleaning agent dosing unit, tank rinsing system and Auto Fill function.
The battery-operated ride-on scrubber drier B 150 R Dose (180–240 Ah wet/gel battery) has a roller head with 75 or 90 cm working width. The integrated sweeping function is perfect for structured floors. The machine is equipped with Dose cleaning agent dosing unit, KIK key system and a choice of cleaning modes. The contact pressure is automatically adapted to local conditions. The brush head and squeegee are automatically lowered. The large colour display and the colour-coded operating elements greatly simplify the machine handling. Optional equipment features: all-wheel drive for excellent traction in bends and on slopes, Auto Fill function for efficient filling of the fresh water tank, as well as the tank rinsing system for simple and hygienic cleaning of the dirty water tank. An optimal view is guaranteed at all times during machine operation.
Features and benefits
- Equipment details can be freely selected.
- Perfect matching of the machine to the cleaning requirements.
- Economically sound solution.
- Greater protection from incorrect operation.
- Lower service costs.
- Optimum matching to the individual cleaning tasks without overwhelming the user.
- Automatic fresh water tank filling.
- Connect a fresh water hose and the filling stops automatically as soon as the tank is full.
Choice of four batteries
- Both maintenance-free and low-maintenance batteries with 36 V/180 Ah or 240 Ah are available.
- Reduced power consumption.
- 40 % longer run time per battery charge.
- Even quieter and thus ideal for noise-sensitive areas (daytime cleaning, hospitals, hotels etc.).
Large colour display
- Logically structured display of the current program.
- Quick and easy changes to settings possible.
Tank rinsing system (optional)
- Easy cleaning of the dirty water tank.
- Water savings of up to 70% compared to cleaning with a conventional water hose.
- Improved hygiene.
On-board charger (optional)
- No separate battery charger necessary.
- Convenient and easy handling.
- Can be used with various battery types.
Dose cleaning agent dosing unit (optional)
- Saves cleaning agent.
- Precise and even dosing (can be set from 0 to 3%).
- Cleaning agent can be changed without emptying the fresh water tank.
- Easy handling thanks to logically structured control elements with colour coding.
- Easier use and shorter learning curve.
|Brush working width (mm)||750|
|Working width, vacuuming (mm)||940|
|Fresh/dirty water tank (l)||150 / 150|
|Theoretical area performance (m²/h)||4500|
|Practical area performance (m²/h)||3200|
|Brush speed (rpm)||600 / 1300|
|Brush contact pressure (g/cm²)||505 / 560|
|Battery voltage (V)||36|
|Rated input power / Amps (W)||2800|
|Traction motor (W)||2500|
|Waste container (l)||9|
|Current type (V)||36|
|Dimensions (L x W x H) (mm)||1790 x 910 x 1410|
- Roller brush
- Traction driveTraction drive
- Battery and built-in charger included
- Automatic water stop
- Integrated sweeping mechanism
- Sweeping function
- Solenoid valve
- 2-tank system
- For use in production areas, such as factory floors.
- Also ideally suited to logistics operations, for example to clean warehouses.
- For fast and efficient basic and maintenance cleaning in shopping centres.
- Multi-storey car parks