Scrubber drier B 40 W Dose (roller)
Walk-behind scrubber drier (40 l). Configuration example with traction drive, roller brush system with pre-sweep function, 55 cm working width and battery (105 Ah).
B 40 W Bp walk-behind scrubber drier. With roller brush system (including pre-sweep function for coarse particles), 55 cm working width, maintenance-free battery (24 V, 105 Ah), variable traction drive (forward and reverse) KIK key system for protection against incorrect operation. Extra feature: eco!efficiency mode extends battery life, tank rinsing system for automatic cleaning of the dirty water tank without splash-back, auto-fill function for convenient filling of the water tank as well as Dose cleaning agent dosing system for direct dosing from the cleaning agent container. Tip: configuration example. This machine is available with a range of different equipment and features, e.g. different batteries, cable version, without traction or with 45 cm working width.
Features and benefits
3 batteries to choose from
- Battery types: maintenance-free 70 Ah (C5), low-maintenance 80 Ah (C5) or maintenance-free 105 Ah (C5). Also available as a mains-operated version.
- The charging curve of the built-in charger is perfectly adjusted to the various battery types.
- For a long battery life.
- Time-saving filling of the fresh water tank.
- Filling via the fresh water hose stops automatically when the tank is full.
Brush head with rollers
- With 45 or 55 cm working width.
- High contact pressure for perfect cleaning results.
- Perfect for structured surfaces.
- Simple to use.
- The basic functions are controlled with the EASY switch.
- For significantly reduced energy use and substantially longer battery runtime.
- The eco!efficiency mode is extra quiet and optimal for noise-sensitive areas (such as hospitals or hotels).
- Easy handling thanks to logically structured control elements with colour coding.
- Simplified use and shortened teach-in time.
- Optionally with traction drive. Infinitely variable forward and reverse operation.
- The maximum speed can be preset.
Individually configurable device
- Brush heads, squeegees, mains or battery operation and additional equipment details are freely selectable.
- Perfect matching of the machine to the cleaning requirements.
- Efficient solution.
Innovative KIK system
- Yellow key for operators, grey key for supervisors.
- Every key can be individually set to the language of the operator.
- Reduced service costs thanks to less operating error.
- With integrated sweep bin for coarse particles.
- Protection against blockages on the squeegee. For perfect suction.
|Brush working width (mm)||450|
|Working width, vacuuming (mm)||850|
|Fresh/dirty water tank (l)||40 / 40|
|Max. area performance (m²/h)||3300|
|Practical area performance (m²/h)||1980|
|Brush speed (rpm)||1200|
|Brush contact pressure (g/cm²)||140 / 160|
|Rated input power (W)||max. 1300|
|Traction motor (W)||130|
|Weight (with accessories) (kg)||88|
|Dimensions (L × W × H) (mm)||1249 x 620 x 1145|
|Sound pressure level (dB(A))||60|
- Roller brush
- Sweeping function
- Tank-in-tank construction style