Single-disc machine BDS 43/150 C Classic
The BDS 43/150 C Classic is a very robust single-disc machine for diverse floor cleaning applications. With maintenance-free planet carrier and powerful 1,500 watt motor.
Our very robust single-disc machine BDS 43/150 C Classic offers an excellent price-performance ratio and is very versatile for thorough floor cleaning. With a powerful 1,500 watt motor, it is suitable for both hard and resilient floors and textile coverings as well as for sanding worn parquet floors. With a working width of 430 mm, it is ideal for most applications in the area of building cleaning, whilst the maintenance-free planet carrier made with hard-wearing metal gears ensures a long lifetime and far less wear and lower maintenance costs compared to a belt gear. A pad drive board and medium-hard disc brush are also included in delivery.
Features and benefits
- Extremely robust and durable design.
- Powerful for numerous applications.
- Low operation and service costs.
Robust planet carrier
- Made from hard-wearing metal gear wheels. Reduced wear and tear and maintenance costs compared with belt gear.
- Higher torque than a conventional belt gear.
- Quiet, durable and maintenance-free.
- Convenient and easy handling.
- Excellent balance and quiet operation.
Integrated power outlet
- For connection to a suction unit, which reduces dust.
- Increases cleaning performance.
|Working width (mm)||430|
|Working height (mm)||90|
|Brush working width (mm)||430|
|Rated input power (W)||1500|
|Brush contact pressure (g/cm²/kg)||30 / 43|
|Brush speed (rpm)||150|
|Sound pressure level (dB(A))||63|
|Current type (V/Hz)||220 - 240 / 50|
|Weight (with accessories) (kg)||43|
|Dimensions (L × W × H) (mm)||590 x 430 x 1180|
- Mains operation
- Tank, optional, 10 l
- Pad drive board
- Disc brush