Single-disc machine BDS 43/180 C Adv
Very convenient and powerful single disc machine with planet carrier for virtually all cleaning tasks in contract cleaning.
The BDS 43/180 C Adv single disc machine is perfectly balanced with two robust aluminium bars and is ideal for thorough cleaning of hard and resilient floors and textile coverings, as well as for sanding parquet floors. With a 430 mm working width, powerful 1400 W motor and maintenance-free, all-metal planet carrier, the machine is a real all-rounder. The wide handle enables easy handling, even for inexperienced users. The tank (available separately) can be easily removed for filling. It supports the contact pressure without having a negative impact on the weight of the machine. A cable stub and extension cable ensure easy cable replacement. (Cable included in the scope of delivery.)
Features and benefits
Storage possibility for accessories
- Brush, second brush or other accessories can be stored on the hook.
- Safe storage, even during transport.
- Rotating cable hook for easy unwinding of the cable. Also relieves strain on the cable and protects the socket plug connections.
Wide, ergonomic handle
- Low-fatigue operation.
- Two robust oval aluminium bars for good balance
- Easy to transport, even over long distances.
- Stairs can also be managed.
- Can also be carried in the parking position.
Handle can be completely folded down
- Machine requires significantly less storage space.
- Compact dimensions – ideal for transport, for example in a car.
Cable stub and 15 m extension cable
- Extension cable is available everywhere and can easily be replaced.
- No repair necessary on the machine (low service costs).
- 15 m cable included in delivery.
High-performance motor and metal planet carrier
- Extremely robust and durable design.
- High torque for efficient working.
- Maintenance free.
Optional tank on the motor casing
- Central weight distribution, resulting in increased contact pressure while also being light to carry.
- Very good accessibility, rapid removal with handle. Can be filled at a water basin.
- With filling level indicator for continuous water level control.
Extensive range of accessories
- Accessories tailored to the application case, such as a tank, brushes in different degrees of hardness, pad drive board, different pads, microfibre pad, diamond pads, etc.
- With additional socket for suction unit attachment for dry vacuuming
- Systematic cleaning: ideal accessories for every application.
- It can also be used in extremely noise-sensitive areas (such as hotels, hospitals or offices).
Very low deck
- For cleaning under furniture and radiators.
|Working width (mm)||430|
|Working height (mm)||90|
|Brush working width (mm)||430|
|Rated input power (W)||850|
|Brush contact pressure (g/cm²/kg)||38 / 43|
|Brush speed (rpm)||180|
|Max. area performance (m²/h)||900|
|Sound pressure level (dB(A))||65|
|Current type (V/Hz)||220 - 240 / 50|
|Weight (with accessories) (kg)||43|
|Dimensions (L × W × H) (mm)||660 x 430 x 1180|
- Mains operation
- Tank, optional, 10 l