Scrubber BRS 40/1000 C
Floor scrubber for cleaning and stripping smooth and structured floors. Additional applications see also: Polishing hard floors and shampooing carpets.
The BRS 40/1000 C combines the advantages of single-disc machines with those of roller brush units. A special feature of the machine, which is equipped with two contra-rotating roller brushes, is a handle which rotates in several steps up to 90 degrees on both sides and can be locked in position. In the normal position, the machine is swung to the right and left like a single-disc machine and achieves a high area performance. Locking the handle in the 90-degree position allows the operator to work in precise lanes, forwards and backwards as with a standard scrubber drier. This enables effective cleaning of large areas and cleaning to be performed close to walls and other fixed obstacles. In terms of cleaning performance, the BRS 40/1000 C is just as good as its bigger brothers. Its contra-rotating roller brushes produce a very high maximum contact pressure of 230 g/cm². Even heavily structured surfaces, such as studded rubber floors and non-slip tiles, present no problems. Its low-profile construction means that it can also reach floor areas underneath radiators, cupboards and shelves (min. 170 mm); on the flanks only (100 mm). The robust, smooth-running induction motor has a high power output of 1600 W. The motor bracket is made of solid aluminium, the base plate of stainless steel. No tools are required for carbon brush replacement. Two sturdy rollers guarantee easy manoeuvrability. The handle folds down so that the unit can be stowed in a minimum of space or transported in a passenger car.
Features and benefits
Contra-rotating rollers keep the machine from wandering
- Unlike single-disc machines, the machine will not drift and is therefore easy and safe to manoeuvre.
- This makes it easy to clean edges and corners.
Low machine height
- Due to the horizontally arranged motor, the ground clearance is only 13.5 cm.
- This allows it to reach under furniture, heaters, separating walls or wall-mounted toilets.
Fresh water pump
- For uniform detergent application.
- Clever twin roller system with high contact pressure and scrubbing performance – even crevices are perfectly cleaned.
- For easy transport – even on stairwells.
Large water tank
- 10-litre capacity for long work intervals.
- Durable, robust, excellent power transmission, maintenance-free.
Folding parking foot
- For space-saving and secure storage.
Low clearance height
- For reaching under furniture, separating walls and heaters effortlessly – the water tank can be removed in seconds.
Folding push handle
- For excellent mobility, comfortable transport and space-saving storage – fits perfectly in a standard car.
|Working width (mm)||400|
|Working height (mm)||135|
|Max. area performance (m²/h)||450|
|Rated input power (W)||max. 2100|
|Brush speed (rpm)||1000|
|Voltage (V)||220 / 240|
|Weight (with accessories) (kg)||27|
|Dimensions (L × W × H) (mm)||520 x 470 x 250|
- Mains operation