High pressure washer HDS 801 B
When there is no power connection available, the heated HDS 801 B high-pressure cleaner impresses with its powerful Honda petrol engine. Easy to transport and flexible.
With superior performance characteristics, our heated 801 B high-pressure cleaner with Honda petrol engine impresses in applications which demand a high degree of robustness, independence and flexibility. All units are housed in a sturdy pipe frame, while large, air-filled wheels, push handles and the steering roller with brake function ensure easy transport and a high level of mobility. An integrated 21-litre tank allows long burner run times in hot water operation. The high-quality components ensure a long service life and are also reliably protected by a range of safety features. Pioneering innovations increase working convenience enormously: The EASY!Force HD trigger gun uses the recoil force of the high-pressure jet, thereby reducing the holding force for the operator to zero. With our patented EASY!Lock quick-release fasteners, set-up and dismantling can be done in no time – five times faster than with conventional screw connections – though they are just as durable and robust. If required, cleaning agent can be variably and precisely added to the high-pressure jet using the cleaning agent dosing valve.
Features and benefits
- Efficient four-stroke gasoline or diesel engine with reversing starter.
- The right motor for the right job.
- Suitable for stand-alone use, independent of power supply.
For the toughest jobs
- Sturdy tubular steel frame protects all components.
- Crane hook for use in the rental business and in construction, agriculture and forestry.
|Flow rate (l/h)||600|
|Working pressure (bar/MPa)||140 / 14|
|Max. temperature (supply 12°C) (°C)||max. 80|
|Heating oil or gas consumption, full load (kg/h)||4.1|
|Fuel tank (l)||21|
|Motor type||GX 160 K1 / gasoline|
|Dimensions (L × W × H) (mm)||1168 x 862 x 767|
- Spray gun, EASY!Force Advanced
- High-pressure hose, 10 m
- Spray lance, 840 mm
- Triple nozzle (0°/25°/40°), Manual
- Cage frame
- sturdy tubular steel frame for handling with crane
- Motor, Petrol