High pressure washer HDS 7/16 CX
The 3-phase hot water high-pressure cleaner HDS 7/16 CX in the compact class with economical eco!efficiency mode and integrated hose reel with 15 metre high-pressure hose.
The powerful 3-phase HDS 7/16 CX from the HDS compact class has an integrated hose reel including 15 metre high-pressure hose. In addition, the hot water high-pressure cleaner has a clever single-button operation as well as large wheels and a steering roller/castor which make handling and transport very easy for the user. Superior equipment and the extremely efficient and environment-friendly operation thanks to eco!efficiency mode characterise this machine. The EASY!Force high-pressure gun utilises the recoil force of the high-pressure jet to reduce the retaining force to zero, while the EASY!Lock quick-release couplings enable handling that is five times faster than conventional screw connections, without compromising on robustness or longevity. Tanks for cleaning agent and fuel are protected in the hard-wearing chassis that also permits tougher applications. Accessories, nozzles and tools can be easily stowed in the practical storage compartments.
Features and benefits
Efficiencyeco!efficiency mode – efficient and environmentally friendly, even when used for prolonged periods. Reduces fuel consumption and CO2 emissions by 20%. Accurate cleaning agent dosing unit with clear rinse function.
Ease of useIntuitive operation thanks to the large single-button selector switch. Large tank opening with filling chute. Convenient system care bottle can be changed from the outside.
StorageLockable accessory compartment for nozzles, tools, etc. Integrated hose reel with 15 m pressure hose. For a large operating radius and effortless stowage (CX versions). Integrated lance holder for transport.
- The Soft Damping System (SDS) compensates for vibration and pressure peaks in the high-pressure system.
- Large water filter protects pump against damage.
- Water softening system protects the heating coil against calcification damage.
- "Jogger" design with large wheels and steering roller.
- Large integrated handles in the chassis.
- Integrated tilting aid for effortlessly negotiating obstacles such as steps and kerbs.
Save time and effort: EASY!Force high-pressure gun and EASY!Lock quick-release couplings.
- Effortless operation at last: the EASY!Force high-pressure gun.
- EASY!Lock quick-release couplings: durable and robust. And five times faster than screws.
|Current type (Ph/V/Hz)||3 / 400 / 50|
|Flow rate (l/h)||270 - 660|
|Working pressure (bar/MPa)||30 - 160 / 3 - 16|
|Max. temperature (supply 12°C) (°C)||max. 80|
|Connection load (kW)||4.7|
|Heating oil or gas consumption, full load (kg/h)||4.1|
|Power cable (m)||5|
|Fuel tank (l)||15|
|Weight (with accessories) (kg)||111|
|Ship weight incl. packaging (kg)||119.8|
|Dimensions (L × W × H) (mm)||1215 x 650 x 920|
- Spray gun, EASY!Force Advanced
- High-pressure hose, 15 m
- Spray lance, 1050 mm
- Power nozzle
- Soft Damping System (SDS)
- Integrated pressure hose reel
- Pressure cut-off
- Integrated fuel and detergent tank
- Vehicle cleaning
- Device and machine cleaning
- Workshop cleaning
- Cleaning of outside areas
- Service station cleaning
- Facade cleaning
- Swimming pool cleaning
- Cleaning of sports facilities
- Cleaning during production processes
- Cleaning of production facilities