High pressure washer HDS 12/18-4 SX
Fitted with a built-in hose reel and 20 m pressure hose, the HDS 12/18-4 SX hot water high-pressure cleaner offers sophisticated equipment and easy handling.
This hot water high-pressure cleaner in the new Super class from Kärcher is characterised by the wide range of equipment it offers, as well as its performance and efficiency. The HDS 12/18-4 SX, for example, features a built-in hose reel with a 20 m pressure hose. Thanks to its ability to convey large volumes of water, this high-pressure cleaner can also be used for time-saving two-spray lance operation. And it goes without saying that outstanding cleaning results are also guaranteed in single spray lance operation. The patented nozzle technology, ceramic pistons, turbo blower, increased pump efficiency and optimised accessories, among other features, make this possible. The innovative eco!efficiency mode and other performance characteristics, like the precise cleaning agent dosing unit and optimised burner engineering, guarantee maximum efficiency and environmentally-friendly operationof the machine, whose ease of use and high level of mobility make the operator's job much easier. All servicing tasks can also be carried out straightforwardly – thanks to easily retrievable operating data and easily accessible components.
Features and benefits
- In the eco!efficiency mode the machine operates in the most economical temperature range (60°C) – with full water flow.
- The burner cycles are optimised to reduce fuel consumption by 20% compared to full-load operation.
- The Soft Damping System (SDS) compensates for vibration and pressure peaks in the high-pressure system.
- Large, easy-to-reach water fine filter for protecting the pump against dirt particles in the water.
- Machine operational data (duration of use and required service intervals) can be retrieved.
- Highly efficient, tried-and-tested burner technology.
- Four-pole electric motor with three-piston axial pump.
- Water-cooled motor for a high level of performance and durability.
- The integrated hose reel with 20 m high-pressure hose allows a large operating radius.
- Within easy reach for left-handed/right-handed operators and ideal for two-spray lance operation.
Cleaning agent dosing unit
- Precise dosing valve ensures low consumption.
- Easy changeover between detergent tanks 1 and 2.
- Rinsing takes place automatically in the 0 position.
Save time and effort: EASY!Force high-pressure gun and EASY!Lock quick-release couplings.
- Effortless operation at last: the EASY!Force high-pressure gun.
- EASY!Lock quick-release couplings: durable and robust. And five times faster than screws.
|Current type (Ph/V/Hz)||3 / 400 / 50|
|Flow rate (l/h)||600 - 1200|
|Working pressure (bar/MPa)||30 / 180 / 3 / 18|
|Max. temperature (supply 12°C) (°C)||80 - 155|
|Connection load (kW)||8.4|
|Heating oil or gas consumption, full load (kg/h)||7.7|
|Power cable (m)||5|
|Fuel tank (l)||25|
|Dimensions (L × W × H) (mm)||1330 x 750 x 1060|
- Spray gun, EASY!Force Advanced
- High-pressure hose, 20 m
- Spray lance, 1050 mm
- Power nozzle
- Integrated pressure hose reel
- Pressure cut-off
- Optional two-spray lance operation
- Pole reverse plug (3-phase)
- Soft Damping System (SDS)
- Service electronics
- Two detergent tanks
- Dry-running protection
- Vehicle cleaning
- Device and machine cleaning
- Workshop cleaning
- Cleaning of outside areas
- Service station cleaning
- Facade cleaning
- Swimming pool cleaning
- Cleaning of sports facilities
- Cleaning during production processes
- Cleaning of production facilities