Air Blower AB 20
Powerful, highly effective compact air blower. With carrying handle and integrated cable drum. This device complies with the European efficiency directives.
Drying made easy: whether vertical, horizontal or angled, the AB 20 air blower delivers high performance and outstanding results every time thanks to innovative axial vane technology. The compact case can easily be stacked and ensures easy transport and space-saving storage. It is equipped with a practical clip for securing carpet runners and can be extended with the type Afd plug-on filter.
Features and benefits
Integrated cord storagePractical cable storage. The cable is integrated directly on the machine, meaning it is always secure during transit.
Efficient axial blade technologyThe machine's powerful fan makes it possible to out dry objects quickly following water damage and rapidly restore fabric surfaces to a dry, usable condition.
Ergonomic handleEasy to transport. The machine can be conveniently transported with the ergonomically designed handle.
Shorter drying time
- Allows carpets to be put back into service faster.
Operation in three positions
- A wealth of applications.
Extendable with Afd filter attachment
- Filtration of the air taken in.
Highly effective low-noise air blower
- Daytime cleaning possible.
|Air flow rate (levels 1/2/3) (m³/h)||1115|
|Blower speed (levels 1/2/3) (rpm)||1355|
|Rated input power (W)||102|
|Cable length (m)||7,6|
|Dimensions (L × W × H) (mm)||250 x 360 x 550|
- Protection class, I
- Sturdy plastic casing
- Ergonomic carrying handle
- On-board power cable storage
- Hospitality trade (e.g. carpet drying)
- Cleaning trade (e.g. contract cleaners)
- Building trade (e.g. providers of building repair, structure and wall drying services)