Scrubber drier BR 40/10 C I Adv
The most efficient in its class: as an industrial version, the compact and powerful machine with 10 l tank and 400 mm working width is ideal for use on oil-stained floors.
The BR 40/10 C I Adv is a compact, versatile walk-behind scrubber drier with 400 mm working width and a tank capacity of 10 l. The machine allows low-noise scrubbing and drying in both directions. The BR 40/10 C I Adv features a foldable push handle and removable tanks which can be easily transported with a locked carrying handle. The brushes and squeegees can be changed in seconds without tools. As an industry version, the device offers additional transport wheels and is equipped with brush contact pressure adjustment.
Features and benefits
Powerful and fast
- Two high-speed rotating roller brushes with high contact pressure.
- Two suction lip strips soak up the water – either forwards or backwards.
- The floor is dry immediately.
Low clearance height
- Reaches under furniture effortlessly.
- The push handle can be folded down in both directions.
- For very low objects, the tank can also be removed.
Ease of servicing
- The suction lips and brushes are easy to replace without tools.
- Water distribution bar can simply be removed and cleaned as necessary.
- All electrical components are quickly and easily accessible.
- For better operating comfort.
- With integrated control of water inflow and brush.
- Perfect for carrying and storing.
|Brush working width (mm)||400|
|Working width, vacuuming (mm)||400|
|Rated input power (W)||2300|
|Fresh/dirty water tank (l)||10 / 10|
|Brush contact pressure (g/cm²/kg)||100 / 200 / 20 / 30|
|Brush speed (rpm)||1100|
|Max. area performance (m²/h)||400|
|Practical area performance (m²/h)||300|
|Voltage (V)||220 / 240|
|Weight (with accessories) (kg)||30|
|Dimensions (L × W × H) (mm)||520 x 470 x 380|
- Roller brush
- 2-tank system
- Mains operation
- Variable contact pressure
- Transport wheels
- Two squeegees, straight