KärcherIV 60/30 15735000 https://www.kaercher.com/id/professional/vacuums/industrial-vacuums/middle-class/iv-60-30-15735000.html
Features and benefits
Convenient storage area for accessories on the machine's chassis
- Large accessory basket on the machine chassis offers a convenient storage space for nozzles, bends and other parts.
Manual filter vibration for low operating costs
- The manual filter vibration increases the working time of the permanent filter, thereby reducing the maintenance required.
Resilient and versatile
- Thanks to the long service life of the side channel blower, the IV 60/27-1 M B1 and IV 60/30 M B1 are also suitable for stationary use in multiple shift operation. The extensive accessory line provides for ergonomic and economical cleaning solutions for numerous applications.
Mechanical filter vibration
- High efficiency: the mechanical filter vibration greatly extends the working time of the 2.3 m² continuous filter. This reduces maintenance effort and saves costs.
|Current type (Ph/V/Hz)||3 / 400 / 50|
|Air flow rate (l/s/m³/h)||68 / 244,8|
|Vacuum (mbar/kPa)||286 / 28,6|
|Container capacity (l)||60|
|Rated input power / Amps (kW)||max. 3,5|
|Filter area (m²)||2,3|
|Nominal diameter of connection||ID / 50|
|Nominal diameter of accessory||ID / 50|
|Sound pressure level (dB(A))||75|
|Dimensions (L × W × H) (mm)||870 x 640 x 1650|
- Accessories in scope of delivery, No
- Matching container (wet), 6.394-822.0
- Matching container (dry), 6.394-821.0