Submersible Dirty Water Pump SP 3 Dirt
The Kärcher SP 3 submersible dirty water pump is invaluable for tackling floods, cleaning your pond and other jobs involving moving dirty or clean water.
The Kärcher SP 3 submersible dirty water pump is invaluable for tackling floods, cleaning your pond and other jobs involving moving dirty or clean water. Capable of pumping 7,000 litres of water an hour, it can be used with a standard garden hose by using a tap adapter to connect it. This pump has a dirty water filter capable of handling dirt particles of up to 20mm in diameter. A float switch turns the pump on and off automatically, preventing it from dry running and ensuring it swiftly gets to work if an area starts to flood. To clear the last remaining water, simply fix the float switch in place above the pump and monitor its progress. A ceramic motor seal protects the motor and pump to prolong the life of this machine, and it comes with a G1 thread connector.
Features and benefits
Ceramic Face SealFor an extra long lifetime.
Float SwitchSwitches the pump on and off again according to the water level, preventing dry running.
Quick ConnectFor quick and uncomplicated connection of 1 1/4" hoses to the pump.
Designed for dirty water
- Reliable pumping of water with dirt particles up to 20 mm in size.
Possibility of fixing the float switch
- For switching to continuous operation.
Comfortable carrying handle
- Comfortable to hold and can also be used as a rope holder.
Sturdy and easy to attach prefilter as accessory
- Protects the pump against excessively heavy soiling and thus prevents the pump impeller from becoming blocked.
|Max. Motor Rating (W)||350|
|Max. Flow Rate (l/h)||< 7000|
|Delivery temperature (°C)||max. 35|
|Delivery Head/Pressure, max. (m/bar)||6 / 0.6|
|Grain size (mm)||max. 20|
|Depth of immersion (m)||max. 7|
|Min. Residual Water, manual (mm)||25|
|Residual Water Height (mm)||25|
|Power Cable (/m)||H05RN-F / 10|
|Voltage (V)||230 - 240|
|Dimensions (L × W × H) (mm)||229 x 238 x 303|
|Weight without accessories (kg)||4.2|
- Comfortable carrying handle
- Connecting Hose, 1 1/4''
- Easy hose connection thanks to Quick Connect
- Switching between manual/automatic operation, Possibility of fixing the float switch
- In automatic operation (auto), the pump automatically switches with the water level
- In manual operation, the pump runs continuously until the minimum quantity of residual water is reached
- Pumping water from garden ponds