Scrubber dryer B 200 R + R 90
Battery-operated B 200 R + R 90 ride-on scrubber drier. With a 200-litre tank, more efficient roller technology, 90 cm working width and the FACT system for regulation of the brush speed.
Thanks to the EASY operation system, large colour display and colour-coded control elements our B 200 R + R 90 ride-on scrubber drier is extremely easy to operate.The machine has a working width of 90 cm, proven roller brush technology and three-level control of the brush speed (FACT). The machine is battery-powered, compact and – thanks to the eco!efficiency mode – very economical. Ideally suited to interior cleaning on areas between 2,500 and 7,000 m². Thanks to the innovative KIK key system, erroneous operation by unauthorised people is excluded, while a large and clear colour display simplifies the selection of the stored cleaning modes. With the auto-fill function for simple and time-saving filling of the 200-litre fresh water tank, the tank rinsing system for the hygienic rinsing of the dirty water tank and the cleaning agent dosing system Dose, which guarantees an even and precise dosing of the cleaning agent. The machine can also be connected to Kärcher Fleet, the web-based fleet management system.
Features and benefits
- Equipment details freely selectable.
- Perfect adaptation of the machine to cleaning requirements.
- Efficient, sensible solution.
- Increased security against incorrect operation.
- Reduction in service costs.
- Easy adjustment to individual cleaning tasks without demanding too much from the user.
- Automatic fresh water tank filling.
- Connect fresh water hose and filling automatically stops when the tank is full.
- Reduced power consumption.
- 40 % longer run time per battery charge.
- Even quieter and thus ideal for noise-sensitive areas (daytime cleaning, hospitals, hotels etc.).
Large colour display
- Clear display of the current program.
- Quick and easy setting changes possible.
Tank rinsing system (optional)
- Easy cleaning of the dirty water tank.
- Water savings of up to 70% in comparison to cleaning with a conventional water hose.
- Better hygiene.
Built-in battery charger
- No separate charger required.
- Convenient and easy handling.
- Adjustable for different battery types.
"Dose" cleaning agent dosing unit (optional)
- Saves cleaning agent.
- Precise and uniform dosing (adjustable from 0 to 3%).
- Cleaning agent can be replaced without the need to empty the fresh water tank.
- Simple handling thanks to clear control elements with colour-coding.
- Easy operation and shorter teach-in times.
|Working width, brush (mm)||900|
|Working width, vacuum (mm)||1060|
|Fresh / waste water tank (l)||200 / 200|
|Theoretical area performance (m²/h)||5400|
|Practical area performance (m²/h)||3800|
|Brush rotation speed (rpm)||600 / 1300|
|Brush contact pressure (g/cm²)||505|
|Motor rating (W)||2800|
|Waste container (l)||9|
|Weight (with accessories) (kg)||475|
|Dimensions (L x W x H) (mm)||1860 x 910 x 1410|
- Roller brush
- Traction drive
- Battery and charger included
- Automatic water stop
- Pre-sweeping attachment