Scrubber Dryer B 40 W Dose (Disc brush)
Walk-behind scrubber dryer (40 l). Configuration example with traction drive, disc brush, 51 cm working width and battery (105 Ah).
B 40 W Bp walk-behind scrubber dryer. With brush head and disc brush, 51 cm working width, maintenance-free battery (24 V, 105 Ah), variable traction drive (forward and reverse) and KIK key system for protection against incorrect operation. Extra feature: eco!efficiency mode extends battery life, tank rinsing system for automatic cleaning of the dirty water tank without splash-back, auto-fill function for convenient filling of the water tank as well as Dose cleaning agent dosing system for direct dosing from the cleaning agent container. Tip: configuration example. This machine is available with a range of different equipment and features, e.g. different batteries, cable version, without traction or with 43 cm working width.
Features and benefits
3 batteries to choose from
- Battery types: maintenance-free 70 Ah (C5), low-maintenance 80 Ah (C5) or maintenance-free 105 Ah (C5). Also available as a mains-operated version.
- The charging curve of the built-in charger is perfectly adjusted to the various battery types.
- For a long battery life.
Automatic filling option
- Time-saving filling of the fresh water tank.
- Filling of the fresh water tank stops automatically when the tank is full.
Brush head with disc system
- With 43 or 51 cm working width
- Brush can be replaced in seconds: unlocking brush via foot pedal, locking by lowering the machine or clipping in manually.
- Simple to use.
- The basic functions are controlled with the EASY switch.
- Significantly reduced energy use and substantially longer battery runtime.
- The eco!efficiency mode is extra quiet and optimal for noise-sensitive areas (e.g. hospitals or hotels).
- Simple handling thanks to clear control elements with colour-coding.
- Simplified use and shortened teach-in time.
- Optionally with traction drive. Infinitely variable forward and reverse operation.
- The maximum speed can be preset.
- Brush heads, squeegees, mains or battery operation and additional equipment details can easily be configured.
- Perfect adaptation of the machine to cleaning requirements.
- Extremely efficient.
Innovative KIK system
- Yellow key for operators, grey key for supervisors.
- Reduced service costs thanks to less operating error.
Practical device shape
- The slim machine can be easily manoeuvred, even in tight spaces.
- The asymmetric shape of the machine provides a clear view of the surface to be cleaned.
|Working width, brush (mm)||430|
|Working width, vacuum (mm)||850|
|Fresh / waste water tank (l)||40 / 40|
|Max. area performance (m²/h)||3060|
|Practical area performance (m²/h)||1836|
|Brush rotation speed (rpm)||180|
|Brush contact pressure (g/cm²)||30 / 50|
|Motor rating (W)||max. 1300|
|Traction motor (W)||130|
|Weight (with accessories) (kg)||93|
|Dimensions (L x W x H) (mm)||1249 x 575 x 1145|
|Sound level (dB(A))||60|
- Disc brush
- Tank-in-tank system