Scrubber Dryer B 60 W
Walk-behind scrubber dryer (60 l) with traction drive. Ideal for 1,000-2,500 m². Configuration example with roller brushes with pre-sweep function, 65 cm working width and battery (180 Ah).
B 60 W Bp walk-behind scrubber dryer. With roller brush system (including pre-sweep function for coarse particles), adjustable brush contact pressure, 65 cm working width, maintenance-free battery (24 V, 180 Ah), traction drive and KIK key system for protection against incorrect operation. Extra feature: eco!efficiency mode extends battery life, tank rinsing system for automatic cleaning of the dirty water tank without splash back, auto-fill function for convenient filling of the water tank as well as Dose cleaning agent dosing system for direct dosing from the cleaning agent container. Tip: configuration example. This machine is available with a range of different equipment and features, e.g. different batteries, cable version or 55 cm working width.
Features and benefits
4 batteries to choose from
- Battery types: maintenance-free 105 Ah (C5), maintenance-free 170 Ah (C5) with fleece technology, maintenance-free or low-maintenance 180 Ah (C5). Also available as a mains-operated version.
- The charging curve of the built-in charger is perfectly adjusted to the various battery types.
- For a long battery life.
Automatic filling option
- Time-saving filling of the fresh water tank.
- Filling of the fresh water tank stops automatically when the tank is full.
Brush head with rollers
- With 55 or 65 cm working width. With integrated sweep bin for coarse particles.
- Squeegees are protected against blockages to enable perfect suction.
- Water savings thanks to contra-rotating roller brushes.
- Simple to use.
- The basic functions are controlled with the EASY switch.
- Significantly reduced energy use and substantially longer battery runtime.
- The eco!efficiency mode is extra quiet and optimal for noise-sensitive areas (e.g. hospitals or hotels).
- Simple handling thanks to clear control elements with colour-coding.
- Simplified use and shortened teach-in time.
Adjustable contact pressure of the brush
- The contact pressure can be set to 5 different levels.
- Easy adjustment of the contact pressure.
- Infinitely variable forward and reverse drive in battery operation.
- Maximum speed can be preset.
Straight or curved squeegee
- Perfect suction on any floor.
- Various squeegee blades available: natural rubber, oil-resistant polyurethane, slotted squeegee blades for sensitive floors or closed for rough floors.
- Equipment features are freely selectable.
- Perfect adaptation of the machine to cleaning requirements.
- Extremely efficient.
|Working width, vacuum (mm)||850|
|Fresh / waste water tank (l)||60 / 60|
|Max. area performance (m²/h)||3900|
|Practical area performance (m²/h)||2340|
|Brush rotation speed (rpm)||600 / 1300|
|Brush contact pressure (g/cm²)||265|
|Frequency (Hz)||50 / 60|
|Voltage (V)||100 / 240|
|Motor rating (W)||max. 2100|
|Traction motor (W)||300|
|Voltage, charger (V/Hz)||100 / 240 / 50 / 60|
|Battery (V/Ah)||24 / 180|
|Weight (with accessories) (kg)||109|
|Dimensions (L x W x H) (mm)||1520 x 748 x 1147|
|Sound level (dB(A))||62.5|
- Roller brush
- Pre-sweeping attachment
- Battery type, maintenance-free
- Tank-in-tank system
- Traction motor, 300 W