IVR-L 65/12-1 Tc
Compact entry-level industrial liquid vacuum with tilting chassis.
The Kärcher IVR-L 65/12-1 Tc industrial vacuum is suitable for vacuuming and separating coolants, lubricant emulsions, water or oil containing solids (e.g. metal shavings). The vacuumed shavings can be collected in a swarf basket whilst the liquid component is recirculated using a drainage pipe. The option for drainage to be carried out using a tilting chassis is also available. The current filling level is always visible on the drainage pipe. Vacuuming is controlled by a 360° rotatable hose connection on the suction head, allowing dirt all around the vacuum cleaner to be easily and conveniently vacuumed without hoses getting tangled. An integrated mechanical fill-level cut-off function protects the machine from overfilling.
Features and benefits
Three-layer construction ensures durability
- High-quality materials and robust welding techniques guarantee a long service life.
- An oil-resistant power cord is included as standard and increases the machine's service life.
Outstanding driving characteristics
- Compact construction and robust material for top driving characteristics, maximum flexibility and long-lasting durability.
360° working radius
- Clean in all directions thanks to the rotatable hose connection on the suction head. Tangle-free suction hose.
|Current type (Ph/V/Hz)||1 / 220 / 240 / 50 / 60|
|Air flow (l/s/m³/h)||59 / 212.4|
|Vacuum (mbar/kPa)||230 / 23|
|Nominal size||ID / 50|
|Accessory nominal size||ID / 40|
- Accessories included with machine, No
- Automatic fill-level cut-off function