IV 60/24-2 W
Robust, continuous duty single phase industrial vacuum.
The IV 60/24-2 W mobile single phase industrial vacuum is designed to pick up liquids and oils as well as dry material such as dust and dirt. Simple to operate, this vacuum uses advanced technology which delivers a long service life, high productivity all at low running costs. With a 60 litre container capacity and a variety of special purpose accessories, the machine is ideal for a broad range of cleaning applications in industry, particularly in the metalworking and plastics industries. The twin, separately switched motors require just a single phase supply. Depending on the application, container (dry) part-no. 6.394-523.0 or container (wet) part-no. 6.394-528.0 needs to be ordered separately.
Features and benefits
Two blower motors
- Two blowers for powerful cleaning action. The motors are electronically controlled, which avoids high starting currents.
Manual filter vibration for low operating costs
- The manual filter vibration increases the working time of the permanent filter, thereby reducing the maintenance effort.
Convenient storage area for accessories on the machine's chassis
- Large accessory basket on the machine chassis offers a convenient storage space for nozzles, bends and other parts.
Resilient and versatile
- The extensive accessory line provides for ergonomic and economical cleaning solutions for numerous applications.
|Current type (Ph/V/Hz)||1 / 220 / 240 / 50 / 60|
|Air flow (l/s/m³/h)||112 / 403|
|Vacuum (mbar/kPa)||235 / 23.5|
|Container capacity (l)||60|
|Motor rating (kW)||max. 2.4|
|Filter area (m²)||2.3|
|Nominal size||ID / 50|
|Accessory nominal size||ID / 50|
|Sound level (dB(A))||73|
|Dimensions (L x W x H) (mm)||870 x 640 x 1410|
- Accessories included with machine, No
- Matching container (wet), 6.394-822.0
- Matching container (dry), 6.394-821.0