IVR 40/30 Pf
Industrial vacuum with high-quality side channel blower and pocket filter. 40 litre container and 3 kW motor.
The IVR 40/30 Pf industrial vacuum includes a wear-free side channel blower and is therefore ideal for continuous use in the production industry. Reliable intake of fine dust is guaranteed thanks to the internally-strengthened pocket filter (dust filter class M) with large filter area (1.75 m²), effective filter cleaning, and cyclone pre-separation system. The collecting container features a convenient set-down mechanism. Operating volume is kept to a minimum thanks to the integrated sound absorber. The robust construction promises a long service life, even in the toughest of day-to-day industrial use.
Features and benefits
Robust material and a design suitable for industrial purposes
- Ideal for use in the metal processing industry.
Pleasant operating volume
- Sound absorbers on the air outlet pipes make for a comfortable operating volume with high suction power.
Cyclone-like pre-separation system
- Protects the filter and increases its working time. This saves on costs and increases versatility.
Highly efficient IE2 motor for higher suction power
- With a comparable input power, the efficient IE 2 motor delivers more suction power than traditional motors.
|Current type (Ph/V/Hz)||3 / 400 / 50|
|Air flow (l/s/m³/h)||87.5 / 315|
|Vacuum (mbar/kPa)||260 / 26|
|Container capacity (l)||40|
|Motor rating (kW)||3|
|Filter area (m²)||1.75|
|Nominal size||ID / 70|
|Accessory nominal size||ID / 70 / ID / 50|
|Sound level (dB(A))||68|
|Dimensions (L x W x H) (mm)||890 x 670 x 1560|
- Accessories included with machine, No