Chainsaw Chainsaw Pack *GB
Quiet, lightweight chainsaw ideal for use in noise-sensitive areas e.g. residential areas, around schools, hospitals, nursing homes and parks.
Quiet, lightweight chainsaw ideal for use in noise-sensitive areas e.g. residential areas, around schools, hospitals, nursing homes and parks. Innovative 50 V battery technology removes tiring vibrations, unpleasant fumes and exhaust gases associated with its petrol counterparts. The perfect aid for your daily work, whether operating standalone or as an accompaniment to your Kärcher municipal vehicle. Particularly suitable for clean-up operations after storm damage or for neatening work in parks and inner city areas
Features and benefits
User-friendly, automatic chain lubricationLower maintenance effort with optimal lubrication of the chain and longer service life.
Maximum safety thanks to electric chain brakeFor maximum safety, the chain immediately stops if it comes into contact with the front hand guard.
Full compatibility of the battery with all machines in the Kärcher Park & City Solutions rangeMaximum flexibility. The compatible battery can be easily switched to other machines depending on requirements.
No emissions of harmful substances or CO2
- Environmentally friendly and user-friendly. No petrol smells during work.
Up to 50% quieter than petrol-powered machines
- Enables use in noise-sensitive areas such as residential areas, near schools and at night.
Significantly lower vibration compared to petrol-powered machines
- Long, fatigue-free operation enables longer work intervals.
Up to 90% lower overall costs compared to petrol-powered machines
- Highly economical, since there are no petrol costs and maintenance costs are low.
Up to 50% faster charging times compared with standard devices thanks to 50-volt technology
- Greater efficiency thanks to fewer idle times.
|Battery type||Lithium ion battery|
|Sound level (ΔK = 2.5 dB(A)) (dB(A))||86|
|Guaranteed sound power level (dB(A))||99|
|Chain type||Oregon 90PX052X|
|Guide bar (cm)||35|
|Chain speed (m/s)||12|
|Battery life with Bp 200 Adv (cuts)||max. 108|
|Battery life with Bp 400 Adv (cuts)||max. 216|
|Battery life with Bp 800 Adv (cuts)||max. 405|
|Dimensions (L x W x H) (mm)||780 / 240 / 247|
|Weight without accessories (kg)||3.4|
- Removal of fallen branches and trees after storm damage
- Neatening trees and hedges in parks and inner-city areas
- Felling small and medium-sized trees in municipalities