Safety vacuum system NT 75/1 Me Ec H Z22
The TÜV tested safety vacuum cleaner NT 75/1 Me Ec H Z22 is a more robust, single engine wet and dry vacuum cleaner for explosive dust (hazard class zone 22) with continuous anti-static system.
The NT 75/1 Me Ec H Z22 safety vacuum cleaner is a powerful, single-engine wet and dry vacuum cleaner. It is ideal for explosive areas and for removing explosive dust. It is approved for the removal of flammable dusts in dust explosion class zone 22 as well as for vacuuming hazardous dusts in dust class H. The brushless EC drive has a life expectancy of 5000 hours. The vacuum cleaner is also suitable for asbestos and is extremely versatile. The device is delivered with an electrically conductive suction hose (continuous anti-static system) that is easy to identify and which is ideal for professional use. A fleece filter bag and a safety filter set ensure that the dust is safely disposed of.
Features and benefits
Zone 22 + dust class H
- For combustible dusts in dust explosion classes, zone 22 and health-endangering dusts, dust class H.
- All Kärcher safety vacuum cleaners feature a continuous antistatic system with conductive accessories.
Brushless EC drive
- The brushless EC drive has a life expectancy of 5000 hours - ideal for continuous use.
|Air flow (l/s)||61|
|Vacuum (mbar/kPa)||220 / 22|
|Container capacity (l)||75|
|Max. rated input power (W)||1000|
|Standard nominal size||40|
|Cable length (m)||10|
|Sound level (dB(A))||76|
|Frequency (Hz)||50 - 60|
|Voltage (V)||220 - 240|
|Weight without accessories (kg)||27.8|
|Dimensions (L x W x H) (mm)||640 x 540 x 925|
- Suction hose, 4 m
- Suction Tube, 1 piece(s), 1 m
- Filter bag, Fleece
- Wet and dry floor tool, 360 mm
- Crevice nozzle
- Antistatic system
- Stainless steel container
- Flat pleated filter, Fibreglass
- Push handle
- Safety class, I
- Caster with brake
- Dust class, H