THANK YOUR CLEANER DAY
Thank Your Cleaner Day™
Powered by Kärcher
Cleaning is one of the most important industries in the world, yet most of the people undertaking this important work are invisible to you. Every day, tens of thousands of skilled, hard-working cleaning staff are onsite to ensure your premises are ready to go for the next business day. Cleaners work day, night and weekends to keep your working and living environments clean, safe and hygienic, often outside of normal working hours.
Thank Your Cleaner Day™ recognises the hard work cleaners do and lets them know they are valued and appreciated.
Companies around the world just like yours that are cleaned and maintained by cleaning contractors, will be supporting Thank Your Cleaner Day™.
Why not join them and take this opportunity to thank the cleaners who are looking after your premises. After all, we all like to feel valued and appreciated.
As the world's number one cleaning technology provider, Kärcher has a wealth of experience helping businesses worldwide to achieve outstanding cleaning results every day. From hospitals to factories, supermarkets to spas, the London Eye to Mount Rushmore, Kärcher has been trusted to clean them all. Our comprehensive range of machines, accessories and detergents includes: award-winning pressure washers, wet and dry vacuum cleaners, spray extraction cleaners, sweepers, scrubber driers and municipal vehicles, all of which are designed to deliver immaculate results – whatever you need to clean. Based at the Karcher Center in Dublin, with a dedicated hire division and innovation at the heart of everything we do, Kärcher offers flexible solutions for practically any cleaning task, generating time, effort, resource and productivity savings for our customers and their businesses.
Irish Contract Cleaning Association
Established in 2000, the Irish Contract Cleaning Association (ICCA) is the representative body for the professional commercial contract cleaning industry in Ireland. Membership of the ICCA is open to companies involved in the provision of commercial cleaning services in Ireland.
The objectives of the Association are:
- To represent member companies involved in the provision of cleaning services on a commercial basis in Ireland
- To seek status and prestige for the industry and public recognition of the industry’s vital role
- To adopt a code of practice for members and, by monitoring membership and participation
- To ensure promotion of the Association’s objectives
- To assist the industry in promoting professional training and recruitment in order to raise industry standards
- To create a forum for the free exchange of information and experience, and networking opportunities among members through discussion, study, publications and social activities