Single-disc machine BDS 43/180 C Adv
Very convenient and powerful single disc machine with planet carrier for virtually all cleaning tasks in contract cleaning.
The single-disc machine BDS 43/180 C Adv is perfectly balanced with two sturdy aluminium bars and is perfect for the deep cleaning of hard and elastic floors and textile flooring coverings, as well as sanding parquet.430 mm working width, the powerful 1400 W motor and the maintenance-free full-metal planet carrier make the machine a universal all-rounder.The wide handle also permits simple handling for inexperienced users. The separate tank can be easily removed for filling.It supports the contact pressure without having a negative impact on the hand weight.Cable stub and extension cable guarantee simple exchange of cables.(cable is included in the scope of supply).
Features and benefits
Storage possibility for accessories
- Brush, second brush or other accessories can be stored on the hook.
- Safe storage, even during transport.
- Rotating cable hook for easy unwinding of the cable. Also relieves strain on the cable and protects the socket plug connections.
Wide, ergonomic handle
- Low-fatigue operation.
- Two robust oval aluminium bars for good balance
- Easy to transport, even over long distances.
- Stairs can also be managed.
- Can also be transported in parking position.
Handle can be completely folded down
- Machine requires significantly less storage space.
- Compact dimensions – ideal for transport, for example in a car.
Cable stub and 15 m extension cable
- Extension cable is available everywhere and can easily be replaced.
- No repair necessary on the machine (low service costs).
- 15 m cable included in delivery.
High-performance motor and metal planet carrier
- Extremely robust and durable design.
- High torque for efficient working.
- Maintenance free.
Optional tank on the motor casing
- Central weight distribution, resulting in increased contact pressure while also being light to carry.
- Very good accessibility, rapid removal with handle. Can be filled at a water basin.
- With filling level indicator for continuous water level control.
Extensive range of accessories
- Accessories tailored to the application case, such as a tank, brushes in different degrees of hardness, pad drive board, different pads, microfibre pad, diamond pads, etc.
- With additional socket for suction unit attachment for dry vacuuming
- Systematic cleaning: ideal accessories for every application.
- It can also be used in extremely noise-sensitive areas (such as hotels, hospitals or offices).
Very low deck
- For cleaning under furniture and radiators.
|Working width (mm)||430|
|Working height (mm)||90|
|Working width of brushes (mm)||430|
|Rated input power (W)||850|
|Brush contact pressure (g/cm²/kg)||38 / 43|
|Brush rotational speed (rpm)||180|
|Max. area performance (m²/h)||900|
|Sound pressure level (dB(A))||65|
|Supply voltage (V/Hz)||220 - 240 / 50|
|Drive type||Mains operation|
|Weight (with accessories) (kg)||43|
|Dimensions (L x W x H) (mm)||660 x 430 x 1180|
- Tank optional, 10 l
- Mains operation