High pressure washer HD 6/15 C
Unheated high-pressure cleaner for daily commercial use. Thanks to the compact dimensions, robust construction style and maximum manoeuvrability, this machine from the compact class is true to its name.
This unheated high-pressure cleaner with AC drive is a top-quality, compact-class machine for commercial use. The upright HD 6/15 C is mobile, compact and features an aluminium-profile, height-adjustable push handle. The advantage of this push handle is that it can easily be adapted to the user's height, without the need for tools. When extended, accessories are always ready to hand and safely stored thanks to the generous accessory storage possibilities. When retracted, the handy machine can be easily stowed away in any estate car or service vehicle. Familiar KÄRCHER equipment features include a complete covering made from impact-resistant plastic, which protects the high-pressure pump and motor against damage and dirt. The machine also features practical electrical cable rewind (with plug storage) and nozzle compartment at the rear. Infinite pressure volume regulation on the machine means that the pressure/water volume can be adapted to the required cleaning task. The supplied triple nozzle ensures quick and easy jet changeover. You can choose between high-pressure point stream, high-pressure flat stream (25°) and low-pressure flat stream (40°). The low-pressure flat stream (40°) is used for applying cleaning agent. Cleaning agents can be continuously added to the high-pressure stream with the cleaning agent dosing valve. The 3-piston axial pump with stainless steel pistons and brass cylinder head is durable and highly reliable. A particular feature of this newly developed pump is the brass water inlet and high-pressure outlet. This ensures very high ultimate strength and corrosion resistance.
Features and benefits
Easy Press trigger gun
- Ergonomic design for ease of use.
- Easy press trigger for effortless use.
- With soft grip for a secure hold.
Infinitely variable pressure/water flow regulation
- Adjustable directly on the machine.
- For gentle cleaning of sensitive surfaces.
Extendable push handle
- Large aluminium profiles ensure stability and easy turning manoeuvre.
- Acts as an accessory holder when extended.
- When retracted, it takes up little space and is easy to transport in a service vehicle/estate car, for example.
- For fast cleaning at different locations of use.
- Space-saving storage in service vehicles.
- Short set-up times thanks to integrated storage possibilities.
|Current type (Ph/V/Hz)||1 / 230 / 50|
|Flow rate (l/h)||230 - 560|
|Working pressure (bar/MPa)||30 - 150 / 3 - 15|
|Max. pressure (bar/MPa)||190 / 19|
|Connection load (kW)||3.1|
|Weight (with accessories) (kg)||23|
|Dimensions (L × W × H) (mm)||360 x 375 x 925|
- Spray gun, Easy Press trigger gun
- Spray gun with soft grip
- High-pressure hose, 10 m
- Spray lance, 850 mm
- Triple nozzle (0°/25°/40°), Manual
- Anti-twist system (AVS)
- Pressure cut-off