Industrial vacuum IVR 40/24-2 Sc
IVR 40/24-2 Sc mobile industrial vacuum cleaner for vacuuming hazardous and combustible dusts in non-explosive areas. AC-powered, robust machine.
The IVR 40/24-2 is a mobile industrial vacuum cleaner for the safe vacuuming of small quantities of combustible and hazardous dusts (OEL > 0.1 mg/m³) and fine swarf for installation in non-explosive areas. With a rated input power of 2.4 kW, a powerful, AC-powered two-turbine solution guarantees high suction power. The robust design is also ideal for the special requirements of industrial applications. A washable, durable pocket filter with dust class M and a manual shaking mechanism for filter cleaning ensure constantly high suction power. An ergonomic set-down trolley makes it possible to empty the 40 l rolling container conveniently without removing the drive head. A PE bag with an integrated closing mechanism and pressure compensation hose ensures low-dust emptying and safe disposal of the suction waste. The vacuum cleaner's equipment is rounded off by quiet operation and its compact and extremely maintenance-friendly design.
Features and benefits
Durable, washable pocket filter for constantly high suction power
- Uninterrupted vacuuming with constant suction power and filter effect.
- Welded seams guarantee long service life of pocket filter.
Simple and safe emptying without removal of drive head
- Set-down trolley and rolling container for ergonomic emptying.
Equipped for dust class M for high occupational safety
- Dust class M filter engineering for vacuuming hazardous dust.
For the safe vacuuming of combustible dusts
- For installation in non-explosive areas.
|Supply voltage (Ph/V/Hz)||1 / 220 - 240 / 50 - 60|
|Air flow (l/s/m³/h)||148 / 532|
|Vacuum (mbar/kPa)||230 / 23|
|Container content (l)||40|
|Rated input power (kW)||2.4|
|Filter areas (m²)||1.75|
|Connection nominal diameter||ID 50|
|Accessory nominal diameter||ID 50 ID 40|
|Sound pressure level (dB(A))||68|
|Weight without accessories (kg)||76|
|Weight incl. packaging (kg)||82.5|
|Dimensions (L x W x H) (mm)||855 x 715 x 1135|
- Secondary filter
- Container emptying, Set-down trolley
- For small quantities of combustible and hazardous dust (OEL ≥ 0.1 mg/m³)
- For smaller quantities of fine swarf and dust