Industrial vacuum IVS 100/75
The IVS 100/75 is a basic model in our range of super-class industrial vacuums. With a 7.5 kW side channel blower, three-phase motor, IE2 energy efficiency, soft start-up and star filter.
Our IVS 100/75 is a very powerful entry-level model in the world of our super-class industrial vacuums. A 7.5 kW side channel blower means that the machine is perfect for mobile and stationary continuous use even when vacuuming very large quantities of extremely heavy materials. Driven by a three-phase motor with soft start-up, which prevents peaks in power during independent start-up and works with high efficiency (IE2), the vacuum cleaner impresses with an intelligent concept and excellent ease of use. For example, the large star filter approved for dust class M is cleaned by means of a horizontal filter shaker. An integrated gearbox for targeted power transmission significantly facilitates cleaning for the user. The set-down mechanism of the 100-litre stainless steel container, along with the numerous options for accessory storage, support the user in their work. A remote control, which is available on request, also enables the vacuum cleaner to be switched on and off even from a distance (up to 30 m).
Features and benefits
Optional remote controlOptional radio remote control for machine operation from a distance of up to 30 m. Convenient, time-saving operation of the machine in a single forward movement. Optimal space utilisation: the vacuum cleaner can be stored in unused or safety areas.
Power-saving soft startLow starting current prevents power supply voltage dips. Low energy peaks ensure lower energy costs. Only low machine fuse protection necessary. (Up to 5.5 A,16 A fuse protection is sufficient.)
User-friendly machine handlingHose hook and accessory storage ensure fast tool access and tidy storage. Integrated cable hook for secure cable storage. All hooks can be hung freely on the machine via a clip system.
User-friendly set-down mechanism
- Easy and time-saving container removal directly on the handle.
- The practical container handle serves as an aid for pulling and pushing the machine to the emptying point.
- Large industrial rollers ensure maximum mobility even on uneven floors and under heavy load.
Horizontal operation of filter cleaning system
- The handle for manual filter cleaning is located at a convenient operating height and makes working comfortable.
- Regardless of the amount of force applied by the user, a gearbox ensures consistent cleaning results.
- Longer filter downtime due to more frequent filter cleaning and metered power transmission to the filter.
|Supply voltage (Ph/V/Hz)||3 / 400 / 50|
|Air flow (l/s/m³/h)||148 / 536|
|Vacuum (mbar/kPa)||350 / 35|
|Container content (l)||100|
|Rated input power (kW)||7.5|
|Filter areas (m²)||2.2|
|Connection nominal diameter||ID 70|
|Accessory nominal diameter||ID 70 ID 50|
|Sound pressure level (dB(A))||73|
|Weight without accessories (kg)||160|
|Weight incl. packaging (kg)||185|
|Dimensions (L x W x H) (mm)||1202 x 771 x 1470|
- Accessories included in the scope of delivery, no
- Container emptying, Set-down trolley