Vacuum sweeper KM 125/130 R LPG
This ride-on sweeper allows dust-free work even in closed spaces thanks to the Tact filter cleaning and gas-operated drive. Optionally available with sweeping crescent side brush.
Work without dust, drive without petrol. The individually configurable KM 125/130 R Lpg ride-on sweeper with electrohydraulic high container emptying allows dust-free work even in closed spaces thanks to Tact filter cleaning and gas-operated drive. Its innovative sweeping concept reduces the number of passes required to sweep corners by well over half. If you choose the optional sweeping crescent side brush, a single pass is enough to sweep corners, making manual sweeping of corners redundant. Since the main sweeper rollers are located between the rear wheels, the machine can easily be driven over higher steps. At the push of a button, three contact pressures can be set to accommodate different levels of dirt and types of surfaces. The Teach system monitors wear and tear of the roller and automatically adapts the roller to the height if necessary, guaranteeing the best sweeping results in any situation. The patented Kärcher Key System allows you to set different permission levels for different users, while all relevant data such as roller brush wear or the selected contact pressures can be easily read off the multifunctional display.
Features and benefits
Sweeping crescent side brush (optional)
- No more tedious sweeping by hand.
- Cleans in corners in a single pass.
- Removes the need for manual pre-cleaning or multiple passes, thereby saving on costs.
Innovative, highly effective and automatic Tact filter cleaning system
- Consistently clean pores for an optimal cleaning result.
- Automatic cleaning.
- Filter elements with 4x performance.
- Automatic roller brush correction according to wear.
- Three contact pressures selectable at the push of a button.
- Less wear and tear in Eco mode.
Kärcher Intelligent Key
- Programmable in 28 different languages.
- Assignment of user rights for machine settings.
- Machine can only be operated with Kärcher Intelligent Key.
Roller brush on rear axle
- Easier to drive over high kerbs.
- Easy roller brush access, brush roller replacement in less than 5 minutes.
- Roller brush can be checked within seconds.
- Machine data is shown on the display (e.g. main sweeper roller wear display).
- Colour coding.
- EASY Operation switch for machine start, transport and sweeping function.
Power Plus concept
- Excess power generated in motion is transferred to a battery.
- When driving uphill, the additional power is used for the motor.
|Drive– performance (kW)||8.3|
|Max. area performance (m²/h)||10000|
|Max. area performance with 2 side brushes (m²/h)||13600|
|Working width (mm)||880|
|Working width with 1 side brush (mm)||1250|
|Working width with two side brushes (mm)||1700|
|Waste container (l)||130|
|Climbing ability (%)||12|
|Working speed (km/h)||8|
|Dimensions (L × W × H) (mm)||1800 x 1500 x 1450|
- Filter cleaning automatic
- Coarse dirt flap
- Overhead sweeping principle
- Forwards traction drive
- Backwards traction drive
- Hydr. high dump
- Outdoor use
- Elapsed time counter
- Wheels, pneumatic
- Kärcher Intelligent Key
- Start-Stop System
- Teach System
- Sweeping crescent side brush
- Power Plus System
- Automatic wear adjustment of the main sweeper roller
- Tact filter cleaning
- Multifunctional display
- Individual user languages/user rights
- Shared service concept
- Home Base fastening option
- Main sweeper roller on rear axle
- Dynamic Sweeping
- Car parks
- Production systems
- Logistics areas
- Storage areas