CS 40 Me
The highly efficient CS 40 Me cyclone preseparator for all Kärcher wet and dry vacuum cleaners is a specially designed accessory for fine dust applications on construction sites or in industry.
The CS 40 Me cyclone preseparator impresses on construction sites and in workshops for fine dust applications such as sanding parquet or stone floors, as well as in the wood-processing industry. This highly efficient accessory, which fits all NT wet and dry vacuum cleaners from Kärcher, is the perfect solution for large quantities of fine dust. In addition to the cyclone separator, a 40-litre stainless steel container with four robust metal castors, a 2-metre-long connection hose (ID 40) as well as a conversion kit for ID 35 suction hoses are included in the scope of delivery.
Features and benefits
The separation degree is greater than 99%.
- Dust-free and uninterrupted operation during sanding and other applications with power tools.
Large 40-litre stainless steel container with four robust metal castors
- Excellent manoeuvrability on all surfaces, long service life and very easy container emptying.
2-metre-long, electrically conductive suction hose (ID 40) for connecting to the wet and dry vacuum cleaner
- The electrical conductivity of the suction hose prevents the risk of electrostatic build-up.
Conversion kit for ID 35 suction hoses for connection with dust-generating machines with ID 35 suction hoses
- Suction hoses (ID 35) can easily become connection hoses between the CS 40 Me and power tools.
|Weight incl. packaging (kg)||8,3|
|Dimensions (L × W × H) (mm)||545 x 545 x 835|
- On construction sites, e.g. when sanding wood or stone floors
- In workshops, e.g. when working with stone or wood, as well as in the woodworking industry