WRE 4 Battery
For the removal of moss and weeds from hard surfaces: the WRE 4 Battery cordless weed remover with an innovative brush head and a tool-free changing system.
The innovative way to remove weeds while going easy on your back: in combination with a powerful motor and a high brush rotational speed, the brush head, with specially aligned nylon bristles, ensures that moss and weeds can be effortlessly removed from hard surfaces. In addition, the brush head can be changed simply without needing tools. The ergonomic design of the WRE 4 Battery weed remover guarantees that it is comfortable to work with, without requiring you to crawl around on the ground. Battery and battery charger are not included in the scope of supply.
Features and benefits
Innovative nylon brushSpecially aligned nylon bristles and a high brush rotational speed for the superficial removal of dry moss and weeds.
Brush replacement without toolsFor easily changing the worn bristle brush.
Aluminium telescopic handleEnables an upright working position, even for people of different heights.
Swivelling cleaning head
- Angles can be individually adjusted to suit different cleaning situations and people of different heights.
Ergonomic handle design
- Comfortable working position which also takes it easy on your back.
Loop for hanging the device integrated into the handle
- For simple storage/hanging.
18 V Kärcher Battery Power battery platform
- Guarantees maximum mobility. The battery can also be used in other Kärcher 18 V Li-Ion platform devices.
|Brush speed (rpm)||2300 / 2800|
|Brush diameter (mm)||180|
|Battery platform||18 V battery platform|
|Performance per battery charge (m²)||max. 15 (2,5 Ah) / max. 30 (5,0 Ah)|
|Weight without accessories (kg)||2,8|
|Weight incl. packaging (kg)||3,9|
|Dimensions (L × W × H) (mm)||1320 x 230 x 380|
- Bristle rink
- Splash guard
- Parking position
- Aluminium telescopic handle
- Hanging storage loop
- Safety switch
- Dry moss on hard surfaces such as interlocking paving stones, washed concrete slabs, tiles, etc.
- Dry moss in crevices and edges
- Dry weeds along curbs, steps, garden walls, house walls
- Dry weeds that grow in crevices