Stationary high-pressure pump for industrial tank interior and exterior cleaning. Compact, stackable pump with soft start. High-quality materials ensure long run times.
The stationary HDI 38/12 high-pressure pump is a compact, stackable pump that is integrated into the frame and comes with air-cooled drive motor and drive elements. The piston pump is fitted with a crank drive that runs in an oil bath. The pump set is flange mounted directly on the electric motor. The machine is started by soft start. With high-quality components like the ceramic plunger, Eco Brass cylinder head, stainless steel valves and PVDF carbon fibre reinforced valve cages, the high-pressure pump is designed for long working times in industrial applications. Normal drinking water is used as the cleaning medium. A variety of attachment kits – such as automatic volume control, double slot detergent dosing unit on the suction side, hot water operation (80°C) or steam stage – open up a wide range of possible applications. On request, Kärcher also offers complete cleaning systems withinterior cleaner, heat generation and automatic cleaning sequence.
Features and benefits
Modular (stationary) HP pump module for tank interior cleaning (TSC)
- Thanks to the modularity, existing systems can be extended if required.
Can be extended with attachment kits such as manual lance operation, 2-slot cleaning agent dosing unit on the suction side, steam jet operation (in conjunction with HWE)
- A unit which can be used for a wide variety of tasks. The suction-side cleaning agent dosing unit is especially cost efficient. The wet steam generated in conjunction with the hot water generator enables functions such as degassing or heating.
Industry standard, e.g. Eco brass cylinder head with ceramic plunger
- More high-performance and more robust than comparable non-ferrous metal heads.
- Longer service life, less maintenance effort and lower costs. Ideal for industrial use.
- Pump is stackable (max. 3 HP pumps on top of each other).
- No additional cold water connection necessary.
Two-stage plunger seal
- Return where leaks occur.
Seals are resistant to standard cleaning agents
- Detergent dosing unit on the suction side.
|Flow rate (l/h)||3800|
|Connection load (kW)||15,5|
|Max. inlet temperature (°C)||max. 60|
|Dimensions (L × W × H) (mm)||1150 / 650 / 480|
- Modular components for tank cleaning systems