At 100 bar and 6000 l/h the space-saving industrial HDI 60/10 high-pressure pump single-handedly manages the high-pressure supply for the cleaning of large containers such as ISO tank containers.
Our HDI 60/10 high-pressure unit is used wherever a single pump is not normally adequate, which may be the case, for example, for the interior cleaning of large containers. With a massive water throughput of 6000 l/h at a constant water pressure of 100 bar, the unit overcomes such challenges single-handedly. The use of up to 80 °C hot water significantly increases the cleaning efficiency so that rail tank cars or ISO tank containers are cleaned thoroughly and quickly – ideally in combination with our ICH 80/16 Ps spray head. The HDI 60/10 is also simple and quick to install thanks to its frame and has favourable operating costs.
Features and benefits
Hourly water flow rate of around 6,000 litresFor cleaning large, heavily contaminated containers. Lower investments thanks to longer service life and fewer pumps required.
Also available with storage tank and booster pumpSuitable for hot water up to 85°C. The use of hot water significantly increases the cleaning efficiency.
Designed for demanding industrial applicationsStackable version, high compatibility. High safety standards, low maintenance effort.
Can be combined with numerous other components for the tank interior cleaning
- Optimal cleaning result in conjunction with our ICH 80/16 Ps spray head.
- Additional modules available for customised customer solutions.
|Pressure (bar/MPa)||max. 100 / max. 10|
|Flow rate (l/h)||max. 6000|
|Connection load (kW)||26|
|Max. inlet temperature (°C)||max. 85|
|Dimensions (L × W × H) (mm)||1450 / 750 / 825|
- For cleaning large containers, such as ISO tank containers or rail tank cars
- For cleaning containers used for transporting chemical products
- Ideal for diverse applications in the transport and logistics sector
- For cleaning containers used for transporting food