Our industrial high-pressure pump HDI 60/10 offers a water flow rate of 6,000 l/h and is thus ideal for the professional cleaning of large tanks and containers.
Redesigned and powerful for high commercial and industrial requirements: Industrial high-pressure pump HDI 60/10 with water flow rate of 6,000 l/h for the thorough and efficient interior cleaning of large tanks. Particularly suitable for applications in the transport and logistics sector, in agriculture, the food industry and the chemicals industry.
Features and benefits
Hourly water flow rate of around 6,000 litres
- For the effective removal of heavy dirt.
- Thanks to a high flow rate, fewer high-pressure pumps are required and the investment costs are lowered.
Reservoir and pressure booster pump
- Suitable for hot water up to 80°C.
- Guarantees better cleaning results.
Developed according to industrial standards
- Stackable version, high compatibility.
- High safety standards, low maintenance effort.
- Robust with long lifetime.
|Pressure (bar/MPa)||max. 100 / max. 10|
|Flow rate (l/h)||max. 6000|
|Connection load (kW)||22|
|Max. inlet temperature (°C)||max. 85|
|Number of current phases (Ph)||3|
|Dimensions (L × W × H) (mm)||1450 / 750 / 825|
- For container and tank interior cleaning in the transport and logistics sector, in agriculture, the food industry and chemicals industry.