Specially developed for professional container and tank interior cleaning: Industrial high-pressure pump HDI 60/14 with water flow rate of 6,000 l/h for maximum efficiency.
Whether in the transport or logistics sector, in agriculture, the food industry or chemicals industry: The interior of large tanks and containers must be cleaned regularly. The interior cleaning is thorough and efficient with our new industrial high-pressure pump HDI 60/14. A water flow rate of around 6,000 l/h guarantees both fast and effective cleaning with cleaning agents as well as thorough rinsing afterwards.
Features and benefits
Hourly water flow rate of around 6,000 litres
- For the effective removal of heavy dirt.
- Thanks to a high flow rate, fewer high-pressure pumps are required and the investment costs are lowered.
Reservoir and pressure booster pump
- Suitable for hot water up to 80°C.
- Guarantees better cleaning results.
Developed according to industrial standards
- Stackable version, high compatibility.
- High safety standards, low maintenance effort.
- Robust with long lifetime.
|Pressure (bar/MPa)||max. 140 / max. 14|
|Flow rate (l/h)||max. 6000|
|Connection load (kW)||30|
|Max. inlet temperature (°C)||max. 85|
|Number of current phases (Ph)||3|
|Dimensions (L × W × H) (mm)||1450 / 750 / 825|
- For container and tank interior cleaning in the transport and logistics sector, in agriculture, the food industry and chemicals industry.