The industrial HDI 60/14 high-pressure pump is ideal as a single solution for cleaning large containers such as rail tank cars thanks to a water throughput of 6000 l/h at 140 bar pressure.
A single pump is often not enough for the interior cleaning of large containers such as ISO tank containers or rail tank cars. Our HDI 60/14 high-pressure unit overcomes this challenge single-handedly thanks to its enormous output of 6000 l/h at a constant water pressure of 140 bar. To increase the effectiveness when cleaning it can also be used for hot water up to a temperature of 80 °C. The unit has low operating costs and thanks to the frame is quick and simple to install and takes up very little space. For optimal cleaning results we recommend using the high-pressure pump in combination with our ICH 80/16 Ps spray head.
Features and benefits
Hourly water flow rate of around 6,000 litresFor cleaning large, heavily contaminated containers. Lower investments thanks to longer service life and fewer pumps required.
Also available with storage tank and booster pumpSuitable for hot water up to 85°C. The use of hot water significantly increases the cleaning efficiency.
Designed for demanding industrial applicationsStackable version, high compatibility. High safety standards, low maintenance effort.
Can be combined with numerous other components for the tank interior cleaning
- Optimal cleaning result in conjunction with our ICH 80/16 Ps spray head.
- Additional modules available for customised customer solutions.
|Pressure (bar/MPa)||max. 140 / max. 14|
|Flow rate (l/h)||max. 6000|
|Connection load (kW)||30|
|Max. inlet temperature (°C)||max. 85|
|Dimensions (L × W × H) (mm)||1450 / 750 / 825|
- For cleaning large containers, such as ISO tank containers or rail tank cars
- For cleaning containers used for transporting chemical products
- Ideal for diverse applications in the transport and logistics sector
- For cleaning containers used for transporting food