HKF 200 ET
The electrically-powered HKF 200 ET interior cleaning head for container cleaning. Acid-, alkali- and solvent-resistant. For the industrial cleaning of intermediate bulk containers.
The electrically-powered interior cleaning head HKF 200 ET is designed for the industrial cleaning of intermediate bulk containers in explosion-proof areas. The electric drive ensures a constant motor speed that is unaffected by the cleaning medium. The use of high-quality materials, like stainless steel on parts that come into contact with cleaning media and PTFE sealing on the shafts, ensures a long service life. The interior cleaning head is designed for use with all kinds of cleaning media over a wide pH range. A wide range of accessories, such as suspension brackets, spray nozzles, pipe benders, frames and high-pressure hoses allow almost unlimited applications.
Features and benefits
Modular interior cleaning head
- Thanks to the modularity, existing systems can be extended if required.
- High level of flexibility offers savings potential (existing components can still be used).
Electric drive unaffected by speed
- For consistently good cleaning results.
ATEX certification (protection against explosion)
- High safety standard in accordance with legal requirements.
- No pressure drop as a result of friction loss.
- First-class cleaning results.
- Flexible and resource-conserving use.
Industrial standard (components that come into contact with cleaning medium are stainless steel)
- Robust interior cleaning head for lower maintenance costs and long working times.
- Versatile, also suitable for acids and alkalis.
- Cleaning of various kinds of container, especially IBCs.
Different nozzle configuration
- Flow and pressure can be adjusted to local conditions.
|Drive||230/400 / 50 / 3|
|Operating pressure (bar)||200|
|Weight without accessories (kg)||38|
- Modular components for tank cleaning systems