The HKS 100 self-powered interior cleaning head is resistant to acids and alkalis and is suitable for cleaning containers with medium-sized openings.
Professional cleaning of containers with acids and alkalis: the compact, self-powered HKS 100 interior cleaning head is the perfect solution for cleaning containers with medium-sized openings. The interior cleaning head is resistant to acids and alkalis and is suitable for use in explosion-proof areas. The rotation speed stays constant thanks to an internal fluid circuit with hydraulic brake and adaptive adjustment screw. The use of high-quality materials like stainless steel on parts that come into contact with the cleaning media, and PTFE seals on the shafts ensure long working times. A comprehensive range of accessories, including frames, spray nozzles, high-pressure hoses, etc. ensures universal applicability.
Features and benefits
Modular interior cleaning head
- High level of flexibility offers savings potential (existing components can continue to be used).
Liquid jet-propelled (recoil force principle)
- Substantially lower installation costs. Highest safety standard with regard to ATEX.
Adaptive adjustment screw (internal fluid circuit with hydraulic brake)
- Regular rotation speed for consistent cleaning results.
ATEX certification (protection against explosion)
- High safety standard in accordance with legal requirements.
- First-class cleaning results.
Components that come into contact with cleaning medium are stainless steel
- Long service life ensures costs are saved.
- Can be used in different applications.
Different nozzle configurations are possible owing to 2 or 4 nozzles
- Cleaning of containers up to 40,000 litres.
- Flexible and resource-conserving use.
|Operating pressure (bar)||40 / 100|
- Modular components for container cleaning