Scrubber drier B 150 R Bp Pack + Dose + 240 Ah Gel + Rins + Mop + Man.Rins + R85
Comes with a new aluminium roller head with an integrated sweeper drawer and two roller brushes: Our B 150 R Bp ride-on scrubber dryer with 150 l tanks for an area performance of up to 5100 m²/h.
The battery powered B 150 R Bp ride-on scrubber dryer is a fully equipped floor cleaning machine for performing economical deep and maintenance cleaning over larger areas. The compactly designed machine impresses with its high manoeuvrability, excellent equipment and simple operation. The new aluminium roller brush head with integrated sweeper drawer and the Dose cleaning agent dosing system ensure outstanding cleaning results while consuming minimal resources. The Kärcher auto-fill function for quickly filling the 150 l fresh water tank also comes as standard. In addition, a spray gun is supplied for cleaning the waste water tank. For safe and easy handling, the B 150 R Bp has an EASY Operation switch, a large, colour display with 30 languages, colour-coded controls and the patented KIK key system for ruling out operator errors. A daytime running light and robust, steel impact protection increase safety for the user and machine.
Features and benefits
Robust squeegee made from die-cast aluminium
- With tear-resistant, long-lasting Linatex® suction lips for excellent vacuuming results.
- Fast and simple replacement of the suction lips.
- Swerves upon wall contact, thus avoiding damage.
Roller brush head with integrated sweeping unit
- Made from die-cast aluminium with large bumper wheels.
- Saves time with integrated pre-sweeping of coarse dirt.
- Very smooth running and quiet operation for application in noise-sensitive areas.
Innovative KIK system
- Greater protection from incorrect operation.
- Lower service costs.
- Optimum matching to the individual cleaning tasks without overwhelming the user.
With a system for the "Dose" cleaning agent dosing unit
- Saves on cleaning agent.
- Precise and uniform dosing (can be set from 0 to 3%).
- Cleaning agent can be changed without emptying the fresh water tank.
Energy-saving eco!efficiency mode
- Reduced power consumption.
- 40% longer runtime per battery charge.
- Even quieter and thereby ideal for noise-sensitive areas (daytime cleaning, hospitals, hotels, etc.).
Patented tank rinsing system
- Easy cleaning of the waste water tank.
- Water savings of up to 70% in comparison with cleaning using a standard water hose.
- Improved hygiene.
Large, colour display
- Clearly arranged display of the current programme.
- Quick and easy changes to settings possible.
- Easy handling thanks to logically structured control elements with colour coding.
- Easier use and shorter learning curve.
|Working width of brushes (mm)||850|
|Working width, vacuuming (mm)||1180|
|Tank of fresh/dirty water (l)||150 / 150|
|Theoretical area performance (m²/h)||5100|
|Practical area performance (m²/h)||3600|
|Brush rotational speed (rpm)||180 - 1300|
|Battery (V/Ah)||36 / 240|
|Battery runtime (h)||max. 5|
|Rated input power (W)||up to 2600|
|Traction motor (W)||600|
|Sound pressure level (dB(A))||67|
|Weight incl. packaging (kg)||603|
|Dimensions (L x W x H) (mm)||1700 x 909 x 1420|
- Roller brush
- Auto Fill
- Powerful traction drive
- Built-in charger
- Battery and charger included
- Automatic water stop
- Sweeping function
- Squeegee, curved
- standard daytime driving light
- Type of suction lips, Linatex®
- robust front bumper
- dosing canister for cleaning agent with closed loop system
- Kärcher colour and operating concept
- Kärcher Intelligent Key System (KIK) with over 30 user languages and individual user rights
- extremely quiet roller brush head for noise-sensitive areas
- Home Base fastening possibilities for mop or similar
- electrical and mechanical float switch
- Easy Operation selector switch
- Suitable for use in production halls, warehouses, logistics buildings and heavy industry facilities