Scrubber drier B 150 R Bp Pack + Dose + 240 Ah Wet + Rins + R85
With its aluminium roller brush head with a pre-sweeping function and an 85 cm working width, our B 150 R Bp ride-on scrubber dryer can achieve an area performance of up to 5100 m² per hour.
Operated by a powerful 240 Ah lead-acid battery, our B 150 R Bp ride-on scrubber dryer performs impressively during tough, everyday cleaning applications and achieves an area performance of up to 5100 m² per hour. The 85 cm-wide roller brush head with a pre-sweeping function and the latest-generation squeegee for optimal vacuuming results are both made from high-quality, robust aluminium. The machine has 2150 l tanks for fresh and waste water, which are quick to fill and convenient to clean thanks to the auto-fill function, as well as the Dose cleaning agent dosing system which conserves resources. The large, colour display means that the machine is easy to operate. Moreover, the integrated KIK key system helps to rule out operator errors. A daytime running light, which is fitted as standard and is visible from a distance, and robust, steel impact protection also protect the user and machine during operation.
Features and benefits
Robust squeegee made from die-cast aluminium
- With tear-resistant, long-lasting Linatex® suction lips for excellent vacuuming results.
- Fast and simple replacement of the suction lips.
- Swerves upon wall contact, thus avoiding damage.
Roller brush head with integrated sweeping unit
- Made from die-cast aluminium with large bumper wheels.
- Saves time with integrated pre-sweeping of coarse dirt.
- Very smooth running and quiet operation for application in noise-sensitive areas.
Innovative KIK system
- Greater protection from incorrect operation.
- Lower service costs.
- Optimum matching to the individual cleaning tasks without overwhelming the user.
With a system for the "Dose" cleaning agent dosing unit
- Saves on cleaning agent.
- Precise and uniform dosing (can be set from 0 to 3%).
- Cleaning agent can be changed without emptying the fresh water tank.
Patented tank rinsing system
- Easy cleaning of the waste water tank.
- Water savings of up to 70% in comparison with cleaning using a standard water hose.
- Improved hygiene.
Large, colour display
- Clearly arranged display of the current programme.
- Quick and easy changes to settings possible.
- Easy handling thanks to logically structured control elements with colour coding.
- Easier use and shorter learning curve.
|Working width of brushes (mm)||850|
|Working width, vacuuming (mm)||1180|
|Tank of fresh/dirty water (l)||150 / 150|
|Theoretical area performance (m²/h)||5100|
|Practical area performance (m²/h)||3600|
|Brush rotational speed (rpm)||180 - 1300|
|Battery (V/Ah)||36 / 240|
|Battery runtime (h)||max. 5|
|Rated input power (W)||up to 2600|
|Traction motor (W)||600|
|Sound pressure level (dB(A))||67|
|Weight incl. packaging (kg)||634|
|Dimensions (L x W x H) (mm)||1700 x 909 x 1420|
- Roller brush
- Auto Fill
- Patented tank rinsing system
- Powerful traction drive
- Built-in charger
- Battery and charger included
- Automatic water stop
- Sweeping function
- Squeegee, curved
- standard daytime driving light
- Type of suction lips, Linatex®
- robust front bumper
- dosing canister for cleaning agent with closed loop system
- Kärcher colour and operating concept
- Kärcher Intelligent Key System (KIK) with over 30 user languages and individual user rights
- extremely quiet roller brush head for noise-sensitive areas
- Home Base fastening possibilities for mop or similar
- electrical and mechanical float switch
- Easy Operation selector switch
- For applications in production, logistics and heavy industry halls and warehouses