Scrubber drier B 150 R Dose (disc)
Ride-on scrubber drier B 150 R with disc head, Dose cleaning agent dosing unit, automatic filling of fresh water tank (Auto Fill), tank rinsing system. Optional with gel/wet battery.
The compact B 150 R Dose offers an optimal view when cleaning indoor areas. The battery-powered ride-on scrubber dryer can be equipped with gel or wet battery (180–240 Ah) and has a disc head (ideal for smooth floors) with 75 or 90 cm working width. The optional all-wheel drive guarantees a high level of traction around bends and on slopes. The convenient standard equipment includes the automatic lowering of the brush head and squeegee, the large colour display, the automatic adjustment of the contact pressure, a choice of cleaning modes, the KIK key system, the Dose cleaning agent dosing unit, as well as the colour-coded operating elements. The Auto Fill function for efficient filling of the fresh water tank, as well as the patented tank rinsing system for simple and hygienic cleaning of the dirty water tank, are also available as options.
Features and benefits
- Equipment details can be freely selected.
- Perfect adaptation of the machine to the cleaning requirements.
- Economically sound solution.
Innovative KIK key system
- Greater protection from incorrect operation.
- Lower service costs.
- Optimum matching to the individual cleaning tasks without overwhelming the user.
Auto Fill (optional)
- Automatic fresh water tank filling.
- Connect a fresh water hose and the filling stops automatically as soon as the tank is full.
Choice of four batteries
- Both maintenance-free and low-maintenance batteries with 36 V/180 Ah or 240 Ah are available.
Energy-saving eco!efficiency mode
- Reduced power consumption.
- 40% longer runtime per battery charge.
- Even quieter and therefore ideal for noise-sensitive areas (daytime cleaning, hospitals, hotels, etc.).
Large, colour display
- Clearly arranged display of the current programme.
- Quick and easy changes to settings possible.
Patented tank rinsing system (optional)
- Easy cleaning of the waste water tank.
- Water savings of up to 70% in comparison with cleaning using a standard water hose.
- Improved hygiene.
On-board charger (optional)
- No separate battery charger necessary.
- Convenient and easy handling.
- Can be used with various battery types.
Optional cleaning agent dosing (Dose)
- Saves on cleaning agent.
- Precise and uniform dosing (can be set from 0 to 3%).
- Cleaning agent can be changed without emptying the fresh water tank.
- Easy handling thanks to logically structured control elements with colour coding.
- Easier use and shorter learning curve.
|Working width of brushes (mm)||750 - 900|
|Working width, vacuuming (mm)||940 - 1060|
|Fresh/dirty water tank (l)||150 / 150|
|Theoretical area performance (m²/h)||4500|
|Practical area performance (m²/h)||3200|
|Brush rotational speed (rpm)||180|
|Brush contact pressure (g/cm²)||34 - 46|
|Battery runtime (h)||max. 5|
|Battery run time (h)||max. 5|
|Rated input power (W)||2800|
|Traction motor (W)||2500|
|Current type (V)||36|
|Dimensions (L × W × H) (mm)||1790 x 910 x 1410|
- Disc brush
- Powerful traction drive
- Battery and built-in charger included
- Automatic water stop
- Solenoid valve
- 2-tank system
- For use in production areas, such as factory floors.
- Also ideally suited to logistics operations, for example to clean warehouses.
- For fast and efficient basic and maintenance cleaning in shopping centres.
- Multi-storey car parks