B 90 R configured
Battery-powered ride-on scrubber dryer. With its compact construction, high flexibility and enlarged tank volume it is an agile alternative to every big walk-behind machine. Due to the concept of modular design this version can be configured specially in accordance to the wishes of the customer: equipment, brush heads and squeegee can be composed ex works. Due to the new brush heads generation disc and roller brush heads with the working widths of 55, 65 and 75 cm are eligible.
The B 90 R as successor of the BR / BD Trike has an enlarged tank volume, a high manoeuverability and a small turning radius of 1,6 m. Due to its compact design the machine can be transported easily. It can be transported in elevators. The B 90 R is equipped with ventilation openings for the battery case. Different disc and roller brush heads of Kärcher´s new brush head generation can be used in different working widths (55-75 cm). The brush drive operates with star coupling. An easy fresh water filling can be guaranteed. The turbine is protected with an additional washable flat pleated filter against corrosion.
Features and benefits
- Choose from a number of different configurations. From the economical Classic to the fully-equipped Dose model.
- A choice of three working widths and curved or straight suction bars are available.
Different scrubber techniques.
- Disc cleaning models, especially for use on smooth surfaces.
- For textured floors or extremely stubborn dirt, roller brushes provide more benefits. They also scrub and sweep in a single procedure.
Battery compartment under the seat
- WHISPER mode for reduced power consumption and longer operating times.
- To reload the powerful batteries, simply fold the seat up.
Machine configuration based on customer requirements
- Choice between various different configurations, various working widths and scrubbing technologies.
Adjustable brush contact pressure (optional)
- Adjustable to different floor coverings. Can be set to four modes.
- For easy operation. The basic functions are controlled with the EASY switch. All important information is shown and adjustments programmed via the display.
On-board charger (optional)
- For flexible use. The charger is always on board and the machine can be charged anywhere. The charger is precisely designed and guarantees a long battery life.
- For adjustment of the brush speed.
Traction drive with speeds of up to 6 km/h
- For negotiating steeper gradients. (With solenoid brake)
Fresh water level display (optional)
- For constant fresh water level control during operation.
|Brush working width (mm)||550|
|Working width, vacuuming (mm)||850|
|Fresh/dirty water tank (l)||90 / 90|
|Theoretical area performance (m²/h)||4500|
|Practical area performance (m²/h)||3375|
|Battery voltage (V)||24|
|Rated input power / Amps (W)||2200|
|Traction motor (W)||600|
|Waste container (l)||7|
|Sound pressure level (dB(A))||69|
|Weight (with accessories) (kg)||150|
|Dimensions (L × W × H) (mm)||1450 x 800 x 1200|
- Traction driveTraction drive
- Automatic water stop
- 2-tank system