Scrubber drier B 90 R configured
The ride-on scrubber dryer B 90 R is a genuine desired machine: The equipment, working width, squeegee length, design and scrubbing technology can be individually combined.
Individual requirements require individual solutions.The ride-on scrubber dryer B 90 R can be assembled according to the wishes and expectations of the user.Like with a car, there is a choice of different configuration options. Three different working widths (55 cm, 65 cm or 75 cm), two scrubbing technologies (roller or disc), two squeegee lengths and three designs are available to select depending on requirements.For the ultimate working comfort and first-class cleaning results.
Features and benefits
- Choose from a number of different configurations. From the economical Classic to the fully-equipped DOSE model.
- A choice of three working widths and curved or straight suction bars are available.
Different scrubber techniques.
- Disc cleaning models, especially for use on smooth surfaces.
- For textured floors or extremely stubborn dirt, roller brushes provide more benefits. They also scrub and sweep in a single procedure.
Battery compartment under the seat
- WHISPER mode for reduced power consumption and longer operating times.
- To reload the powerful batteries, simply fold the seat up.
Machine configuration based on customer requirements
- Choice between various different configurations, various working widths and scrubbing technologies.
Adjustable brush contact pressure (optional)
- Adjustable to different floor coverings. Can be set to four modes.
- For easy operation. The basic functions are controlled with the EASY switch. All important information is shown and adjustments programmed via the display.
On-board charger (optional)
- For flexible use. The charger is always on board and the machine can be charged anywhere. The charger is precisely designed and guarantees a long battery life.
- For adjustment of the brush speed.
Traction drive with speeds of up to 6 km/h
- For negotiating steeper gradients. (With solenoid brake)
Fresh water level display (optional)
- For constant fresh water level control during operation.
|Traction drive||Traction motor|
|Working width of brushes (mm)||550 - 750|
|Working width, vacuuming (mm)||850 - 940|
|Tank of fresh/dirty water (l)||90 / 90|
|Waste container (l)||7|
|Theoretical area performance (m²/h)||3300|
|Practical area performance (m²/h)||2475|
|Battery runtime (h)||max. 3,5|
|Brush contact pressure (kg)||28 - 37|
|Water consumption (l/min)||2,5|
|Sound pressure level (dB(A))||69|
|Total permissible weight (kg)||460|
|Dimensions (L x W x H) (mm)||1450 x 800 x 1200|
- Powerful traction drive
- Automatic water stop
- 2-tank system