Scrubber drier B 95 RS Bc Dose 180AhGel+D65+Squeegee
For interior areas up to 6000 m²: The B 95 RS battery powered step-on scrubber dryer with a 65 cm-wide disc brush head, 95-litre tank, KIK key system and LCD screen.
Perfectly tailored to the needs of building cleaning firms: Our compact B 95 RS step-on scrubber dryer, with a powerful 180 Ah gel battery and practical on-board battery charger, combines the manoeuvrability of a walk-behind scrubber dryer with the speed of a step-on machine. This makes it ideal for cleaning floors in awkward interior areas of up to 6000 square metres. To ensure the best cleaning and vacuuming results, it is fitted with a disc brush head with a working width of 65 centimetres and the swivelling squeegee, both of which can be lowered automatically. The machine is also extremely easy and safe to operate, manoeuvre and maintain. Colour-coded control elements, the large LCD screen and the smart KIK key system effectively prevent operator errors, the auto fill function saves time when filling the 95-litre fresh water tank, and the dosing system adds a precise amount of cleaning agent to conserve resources. The suction lips, disc brush head and squeegee can be quickly and easily changed when needed, with no tools required.
Features and benefits
High standing position.
- Improves the operator's visibility and view, and increases security.
- Best possible view for protection of persons, devices, furniture, and objects.
With Dose cleaning agent dosing system.
- System for dosing the cleaning agent as required.
- Precise and even dosing of cleaning agents (can be set up to 3%).
- Contamination of the tank is not possible, as the fresh water and cleaning agent are separated.
Powerful 180 Ah battery with matching built-in charger.
- Maintenance-free and made for long run times.
- The charge curve of the built-in charger is perfectly adapted to the different battery types.
- Long lifetime.
Very agile and manoeuvrable.
- The compact construction style allows both a large water volume and easy manoeuvrability.
- 90° steering allows on-the-spot turning.
- A low centre of gravity increases wheel grip.
Innovative KIK system.
- Key system allows allocation of differing access rights.
- Protection from erroneous operation reduces service costs.
- Option to preset the machine for different cleaning requirements.
- Automatic fresh water tank filling.
- Fresh water filling stops automatically.
- Overflow from the fresh water tank is prevented.
Adjustable brush contact pressure.
- Electrical adjustment of contact pressure.
- Adjustment of the contact pressure to the actual cleaning requirements.
- Automatic adjustment of contact pressure.
Automatic raising and lowering of the brush head and squeegee.
- Brush head and squeegee are lowered automatically depending on the selected cleaning programme.
- Automatic raising of squeegees when driving backwards.
|Working width of brushes (mm)||650|
|Working width, vacuuming (mm)||750|
|Tank of fresh/dirty water (l)||95 / 95|
|Max. area performance (m²/h)||3300|
|Practical area performance (m²/h)||2300|
|Brush rotational speed (rpm)||180|
|Brush contact pressure (g/cm²)||24|
|Battery voltage (V)||24|
|Battery capacity (Ah)||180|
|Battery runtime (h)||max. 2,5|
|Rated input power (W)||up to 2400|
|Sound pressure level (dB(A))||68|
|Traction motor (W)||600|
|Weight incl. packaging (kg)||337|
|Dimensions (L x W x H) (mm)||1425 x 750 x 1265|
- Disc brush
- Squeegee, curved
- Battery and built-in charger included
- Battery and charger included
- Battery charger
- Powerful traction drive
- Automatic water stop
- Parking brake
- Solenoid valve
- 2-tank system
- Auto Fill
- Kärcher colour and operating concept
- Kärcher Intelligent Key System (KIK) with over 30 user languages and individual user rights
- Home Base fastening possibilities for mop or similar
- electrical and mechanical float switch
- Easy Operation selector switch
- Contract cleaners
- Hospitality sector
- Transport industry
- Public sector