Scrubber drier BD 50/70 R Classic Fleet Bp Pack
Battery-operated ride-on scrubber drier BD 50/70 R Bp Pack Fleet Classic. Equipped with a connection to the Kärcher fleet management system as well as an integrated brush head as standard.
Powered by 2 powerful 105 Ah batteries, which together with the appropriate battery charger are also included in the scope of supply, our ride-on scrubber drier BD 50/70 R Bp Pack Fleet Classic is positioned as a low-priced entry-level model with many benefits. Narrow and compact in design, easy to operate thanks to colour-coded operating elements and equipped with both innovative and useful details, the machine is a real alternative to walk-behind machines. The fleet management module Kärcher Fleet ensures transparency at all times in terms of work deployments and utilisation of the machine, whereas the Home Base makes possible the uncomplicated carrying of other cleaning utensils. Other accessories such as a pre-sweep mop or a bin liner container are available as options.
Features and benefits
- Self-explanatory symbols and clear control panel.
- Brief familiarisation phases.
- Simple, yellow colour-coded control elements make the machine easy to use.
Disc brush engineering
- Robust construction style with integrated disc brush head.
- High area performance thanks to large working width.
- Brush replacement via pedal ejection.
Compact, slim design
- Extremely manoeuvrable machine.
- Clear view of surfaces to be cleaned.
- Easy to transport.
Optional accessories: pre-sweep mop
- Picks up dry dirt, thus supporting the cleaning process.
- Helps to prevent blockages in the suction channel.
Kärcher Fleet state-of-the-art fleet management system.
- For industry-specific recording and evaluation of machine data.
- The rendered service can be documented in detail for the client at any time.
- Makes business planning and evaluation of machine usage easier.
|Working width of brushes (mm)||510|
|Working width, vacuuming (mm)||850|
|Fresh/dirty water tank (l)||70 / 75|
|Theoretical area performance (m²/h)||2805|
|Brush rotational speed (rpm)||180|
|Brush contact pressure (g/cm²/kg)||13 / 20|
|Battery (V/Ah)||24 / 105|
|Battery runtime (h)||max. 2,5|
|Rated input power (W)||1400|
|Weight without accessories (kg)||113|
|Weight (with accessories) (kg)||202|
|Weight incl. packaging (kg)||204|
|Dimensions (L × W × H) (mm)||1310 x 590 x 1060|
- Disc brush
- Powerful traction drive
- Battery and charger included
- Automatic water stop
- Solenoid valve
- Squeegee, v-shape
- 2-tank system