Scrubber drier B 80 W
Walk-behind scrubber drier (80 l) with traction drive. Ideal for 1,500-3,000 m². Configuration example with disc brushes with sweeping function and 75 cm working width.
B 80 W Bp scrubber drier for diverse battery types (24 V, 170-240 Ah). With brush head and disc brushes, fully automatic squeegee raising and lowering function, 75 cm working width, large LCD colour display, traction drive and KIK key system for protection against incorrect operation. Extra feature: eco!efficiency mode extends battery life, tank rinsing system for automatic cleaning of the dirty water tank without splash back as well as auto-fill function for convenient filling of the water tank. Tip: configuration example. This machine is available with a range of different equipment and features, e.g. different batteries, cable version, Dose cleaning agent dosing system or with 55 cm working width.
Features and benefits
Choice of four batteries
- Battery types: maintenance-free 170 Ah (C5) with fleece technology, maintenance-free 180 Ah (C5), low-maintenance 180 Ah (C5) or maintenance-free 240 Ah (C5).
- The charge curve of the built-in charger is perfectly adapted to the different battery types.
- For a long battery life.
Convenient Auto Fill function
- Time-saving filling of the fresh water tank.
- Filling via the fresh water hose stops automatically when the tank is full.
Automatic lowering and raising of the brush head and squeegee
- Brush head and squeegee are lowered automatically depending on the selected cleaning programme.
- Practical: squeegee is raised automatically when reversing.
Brush head with disc engineering
- With 65 or 75 cm working width.
- Simple operation: unlocking the brush via foot pedal, locking by lowering the machine or clipping in manually.
EASY Operation selector switch
- Simple operation.
- The basic functions are easily controlled using the EASY switch.
Energy-saving eco!efficiency mode
- For significantly reduced energy use and substantially longer battery runtime.
- Extra quiet and thus optimal for noise-sensitive areas (e.g. hospitals or hotels).
- Easy handling thanks to logically structured control elements with colour coding.
- Simplified use and shortened teach-in time.
Adjustable brush contact pressure
- Electrically adjustable contact pressure.
- Easy adjustment of the contact pressure.
- The contact pressure is adjusted automatically.
Powerful traction drive
- Infinitely variable forward and reverse operation.
- Maximum speed can be preset.
Straight or curved squeegee
- Perfect suction on every floor.
- Various squeegee blades available: natural rubber, oil-resistant polyurethane, slotted squeegee blades for sensitive floors or closed for rough floors.
|Supply voltage (V/Hz)||100 - 240 / 50 - 60|
|Working width, vacuuming (mm)||940|
|Max. area performance (m²/h)||4500|
|Practical area performance (m²/h)||2700|
|Tank of fresh/dirty water (l)||80 / 80|
|Brush contact pressure (g/cm²)||28|
|Brush rotational speed (rpm)||210|
|Rated input power (W)||max. 2200|
|Traction motor (W)||575|
|Voltage, charger (V/Hz)||100 - 240 / 50 - 60|
|Battery (V/Ah)||24 / 240|
|Battery runtime (h)||max. 4|
|Sound pressure level (dB(A))||61|
|Dimensions (L x W x H) (mm)||1617 x 810 x 1154|
- Disc brush
- Powerful traction drive
- Battery charger
- 2-tank system
- Motor, Battery