Scrubber drier B 80 W Bp DOSE (roller)
Walk-behind scrubber dryer (80 l) with traction drive. Ideal for 1500–3000 m². Sample configuration with contra-rotating roller brushes with sweeping function and 65 centimetre working width.
Walk-behind scrubber dryer B 80 W Bp for various battery types (24 V, 170–240 Ah). With roller brush system (incl. coarse particle pre-sweeping function), fully automatic lifting and lowering of the squeegee, 65 centimetre working width, large LCD colour display, traction drive and KIK key system to prevent operating errors. Plus eco!efficiency mode for longer battery runtimes, tank rinsing system for the automatic and splash-free cleaning of the dirty water tank, as well as the Auto-Fill function for comfortable water tank filling. Note: This is a sample configuration. The machine is available in various configuration options, e.g. with different batteries, with DOSE detergent dosing unit or with 75 centimetre working width.
Features and benefits
Choice of four batteries
- Maintenance-free with 170 Ah, 180 Ah, 240 (C5), and low-maintenance with 180 Ah (C5).
- Battery charger compatible with the different battery types.
- For a long battery life.
- Time-saving filling of the fresh water tank.
- Automatic filling stop as soon as the tank is full.
Automatic lowering and raising of the brush head and squeegee
- Automatic lowering depending on the selected cleaning programme.
- Practical: squeegee is raised automatically when reversing.
Brush head with rollers
- Available with either a 65 or 75 centimetre working width.
- Integrated drawer for coarse particles protects the squeegee against blockages.
- Water savings thanks to contra-rotating roller brushes.
- Simple operation.
- The basic functions are easily controlled using the EASY switch.
- For significantly reduced energy use and substantially longer battery runtime.
- Reduces the operating noise for applications in noise-sensitive areas.
- Easy handling thanks to logically structured control elements with colour coding.
- Simplified use and shortened teach-in time.
Adjustable brush contact pressure
- The contact pressure can be adjusted electrically.
- Perfect adjustment of the contact pressure to the cleaning requirements.
- The contact pressure is adjusted automatically.
- Infinitely variable forward and reverse operation.
- The maximum speed can be preset.
Straight or curved squeegee
- Perfect suction on every floor.
- Suction lips available in choice of natural rubber or oil-resistant polyurethane.
- Optional slotted/closed suction lips for delicate/rough floors.
|Traction drive||Traction motor|
|Working width of brushes (mm)||750|
|Working width, vacuuming (mm)||940|
|Tank of fresh/dirty water (l)||80 / 80|
|Theoretical area performance (m²/h)||3000|
|Practical area performance (m²/h)||2250|
|Battery (V/Ah)||24 / 240|
|Battery runtime (h)||max. 4|
|Battery charging time (h)||approx. 9|
|Power supply for battery charger (V/Hz)||100 - 240 / 50 - 60|
|Brush rotational speed (rpm)||600 - 1400|
|Brush contact pressure (kg)||54|
|Water consumption (l/min)||10|
|Sound pressure level (dB(A))||69|
|Supply voltage (V/Hz)||100 - 240 / 50 - 60|
|Total permissible weight (kg)||404|
|Dimensions (L x W x H) (mm)||1550 x 809 x 1154|
- Roller brush
- Sweeping function
- Powerful traction drive
- Battery charger
- 2-tank system
- Motor: Battery
- Perfect for cleaning applications in swimming pools, shopping centres and airports
- Ideal in industry, the transport sector and at airports