Scrubber drier BD 70/75 W Classic Fleet Bp Pack 115Ah
Diverse, robust, compact push scrubber drier BD 70/75 W Classic Bp Pack. Extremely easy to operated, with long-lasting 115-Ah-AGM battery and connection to Kärcher Fleet.
Reduced to the essentials in impressively robust quality: Our battery-powered push scrubber drier BD 70/75 W Classic Bp Pack impresses with high-quality components such as a double-disc brush head and aluminium squeegee. Also, operation and maintenance are child's play, and, despite the 75-litre tank, very compact, manoeuvrable and easy to transport. The 115-Ah-AGM batteries provided are maintenance-free and, thanks to their high capacity, allow long work periods for the versatile floor-cleaning machine. In addition, the BD 70/75 W Classic Bp Pack is connected to our cloud-based fleet management system Kärcher Fleet, which allows monitoring of all relevant functional parameters of the machine in real time.
Features and benefits
The brush head and squeegee are made from long-lasting aluminium
- Robust machine concept for tough working conditions with low failure rates.
- Also developed for applications in harsh conditions.
Extremely simple operating concept
- All machine functions can be operated using switches, buttons and knobs.
- Colour-coded controls for easy operation and short teach-in times.
Compact and robust design
- Highly versatile, easy to manoeuvre machine that provides a good overview.
- Reduces the risk of damaging the machine or equipment.
Brush contact pressure can be adjusted as needed
- Contact pressure can be increased from 30 to 50 kilograms as needed.
- Lower contact pressure when there is only a little dirt or if the floor is delicate.
- High contact pressure for stubborn dirt or coating removal.
Connected to the fleet management system Kärcher Fleet
- Allows GPS localisation and real-time information on the operating parameters.
Maintenance-free 115 Ah AGM battery and external battery charger included as standard
- Straightforward battery technology for use in a wide range of situations.
- Allows long periods of use and increases efficiency and productivity.
|Working width of brushes (mm)||705|
|Working width, vacuuming (mm)||1030|
|Max. area performance (m²)||3550|
|Practical area performance (m²)||1704|
|Fresh/dirty water tank (l)||75 / 75|
|Brush contact pressure (g/cm²/kg)||20,4 - 34 / 30 - 50|
|Brush rotational speed (rpm)||180|
|Rated input power (W)||max. 1850|
|Traction motor (W)||250|
|Voltage, charger (V/Hz)||100 - 240 / 50 - 60|
|Battery (V/Ah)||24 / 115|
|Battery runtime (h)||max. 2,5|
|Sound pressure level (dB(A))||63|
|Weight (with accessories) (kg)||205|
|Weight without accessories (kg)||100|
|Weight incl. packaging (kg)||218,7|
|Dimensions (L × W × H) (mm)||1445 x 750 x 1065|
- Disc brush
- Powerful traction drive
- Battery and charger included
- squeegee, angled
- 2-tank system
- Motor, Battery
- Well suited for building service contractors, e.g. in sports halls
- Ideal for cleaning retail stores, shopping centres and hardware stores
- Ideal for cleaning airports, in industry and in the transport industry