HDS 9/18-4 MX
Powerful three-phase HDS 9/18-4 MX hot water high-pressure cleaner with hose reel, 20-metre pressure hose, 4-pole electric motor, eco!efficiency mode and two cleaning agent tanks.
Because hot water cleans better: the HDS 9/18-4 MX is a powerful hot water high-pressure cleaner with water-cooled motor and in-built hose reel with 20-metre pressure hose. You benefit from a highly efficient cleaning performance, which is ensured by our patented nozzle technology, ceramic pistons, turbo blower and greater pump efficiency. The unique eco!efficiency mode, optimised burner engineering and other equipment features like the switch for water hardness regulation ensure just the right balance between the required cleaning performance and maximum environmental protection. You can also look forward to outstanding user-friendliness: the control panel is intuitive and ergonomic, just like the accessory storage compartments. With the EASY!Force high-pressure gun, which makes use of the recoil force of the high-pressure jet to reduce the holding force for the operator to zero, as well as the EASY!Lock quick-release fasteners, which make set-up and dismantling five times faster than with conventional screw connections, the machine is very convenient to use.
Features and benefits
EfficiencyIn the eco!efficiency mode the machine operates in the most economical temperature range (60°C) – with full water flow. The burner cycles are optimised to reduce fuel consumption by 20% compared to full-load operation.
Maximum efficiencyHighly efficient, tried-and-tested burner technology. Four-pole electric motor with three-piston axial pump. Water-cooled motor for a high level of performance and durability.
Operational safetyThe large, integrated water fine filter reliably protects the high-pressure pump against small dirt particles. The integrated exhaust gas thermostat switches off the drive motor if the emission temperature exceeds 300 °C. The Soft Damping System (SDS) compensates for vibration and pressure peaks in the high-pressure system.
- Integrated hose reel with 20 m pressure hose. For a large operating radius and effortless stowage.
- Spacious storage compartment, e.g. for cleaning agents, gloves or tools.
- "Jogger" design with large rubber-tyred wheels and steering roller.
- Integrated tilting aid for effortlessly negotiating obstacles such as steps and kerbs.
Save time and effort: EASY!Force high-pressure gun and EASY!Lock quick-release couplings.
- Effortless operation at last: the EASY!Force high-pressure gun.
- EASY!Lock quick-release couplings: durable and robust. And five times faster than screws.
|Current type (Ph/V/Hz)||3 / 400 / 50|
|Flow rate (l/h)||450 - 900|
|Working pressure (bar/MPa)||30 - 180 / 3 - 18|
|Temperature (supply 12°C) (°C)||80 - 155|
|Connection load (kW)||6,4|
|Heating oil or gas consumption, full load (kg/h)||5,8|
|consumption heating oil eco!efficiency (kg/h)||4,6|
|Power cable (m)||5|
|Fuel tank (l)||25|
|Weight (with accessories) (kg)||164,1|
|Weight incl. packaging (kg)||176,1|
|Dimensions (L × W × H) (mm)||1330 x 750 x 1060|
- Cleaning agent function, 20 + 10 l tank
- Spray gun, EASY!Force Advanced
- High-pressure hose, 20 m
- Spray lance, 1050 mm
- Power nozzle
- Integrated pressure hose reel
- Tanks for cleaning agent, calcification protection and fuel can be filled from the outside
- Control panel with display light
- Pressure cut-off
- Pole reverse plug (3-phase)
- Service electronics with LED display
- Two detergent tanks
- Dry-running protection
- Vehicle cleaning
- Device and machine cleaning
- Workshop cleaning
- Cleaning of outside areas
- Service station cleaning
- Facade cleaning
- Swimming pool cleaning
- Cleaning of sports facilities
- Cleaning during production processes
- Cleaning of production facilities