ST 400 Bp
Our battery-powered ST 400 Bp strimmer with 50 V lithium-ion battery knows how to deliver a convincing performance particularly in areas which are difficult to access as part of green area maintenance.
For all areas which are hard to access for Kärcher municipal vehicles in daily use, such as around park benches, edges of curbs or road markers, we have developed our battery-powered ST 400 Bp strimmer to complement other products and support the user. This lightweight powerhouse also impresses as an alternative to petrol-operated trimmers in the eradication of weeds and wild herbs on larger areas or on slopes. Thanks to its low operating noise, unlike its petrol-operated counterparts, it can also be used in noise-sensitive areas such as in residential areas, near schools, nursery schools and hospitals, as well as when working at dusk. It is long-lasting and powerful thanks to the innovative 50 V lithium-ion battery. It also works with zero emissions, protecting both the user and the environment. On top of everything, the user benefits from low vibrations and the ergonomically adjustable two-handed grip, which allows the user to work over long periods of time without tiring. Please select the battery appropriate to your requirements and the relevant battery charger.
Features and benefits
Ergonomic two-handed gripWork comfortably for long periods without getting tired.
Comfortable double-shoulder carrying strapWork more easily for long periods.
Battery fully compatible with all machines in the Kärcher Park & City Solutions rangeMaximum flexibility. The compatible battery can be quickly switched to other machines.
No emissions of harmful substances or CO2
- Environmentally compatible and user-friendly. No petrol fumes when working.
Up to 50% quieter than petrol-powered machines
- Can be used in noise-sensitive areas, e.g. residential areas, near schools and at night.
Significantly lower vibration compared to petrol-powered machines
- Designed for long periods of fatigue-free use.
Up to 90% lower overall costs compared to petrol-powered machines
- Highly economical as there are no petrol costs and maintenance costs are low.
Up to 50% faster charging times compared with standard machines thanks to 50-volt technology
- Greater efficiency due to less idle times.
Ready to use in seconds
- Neither manually starting a petrol engine nor refuelling are necessary.
|Battery type||Lithium-ion battery|
|Sound pressure level (ΔK = 2.5 dB(A)) (dB(A))||82|
|Guaranteed sound power level (dB(A))||95|
|Line diameter (mm)||2,4|
|Strimmer cutter||Line head|
|Vibration value of front handle (K=1.5 m/s²) (m/s²)||3,4|
|Vibration values for rear handle (K=1.5 m/s²) (m/s²)||1,3|
|Cutting circle diameter (mm)||380|
|Run time with Bp 200 Adv (min)||max. 20|
|Run time with Bp 400 Adv (min)||max. 40|
|Run time with Bp 800 Adv (min)||max. 80|
|Weight without accessories (kg)||3,3|
|Weight incl. packaging (kg)||7,6|
|Dimensions (L × W × H) (mm)||1833 x 591 x 609|
- Removal of grass, weeds and uncontrolled growth from areas that are difficult to reach using Kärcher municipal vehicles
- Removal of grass and weeds from sensitive or difficult to reach surfaces such as cobblestones
- Removal of grass, weeds and uncontrolled growth on steep slopes