T 10/1 Adv HEPA
The compact, ergonomic, tilt-proof and robust dry vacuum cleaner T 10/1 Adv HEPA impresses with low operating noise, highly effective HEPA 14 filter and easy servicing.
Our T 10/1 Adv HEPA dry vacuum cleaner with 10 litre container volume also surprises experienced professionals with maximum suction power and extremely low operating noise at the same time. The vacuum cleaner generates an impressive 24 kPA vacuum from 800 W power, thus guaranteeing top cleaning results for use in offices, retail, catering establishments or also in healthcare facilities. At 59 dB(A) it is so quiet that even night-time deployment in hospitals or hotels is easily possible, thus making it perfect for professional building service contractors. The integrated HEPA 14 filter is certified in accordance with test standard DIN EN 1822:2019, withholds even tiny particles such as aerosols, viruses and germs in the range of a few micrometres with a separation degree of 99.995 percent, thus guaranteeing the highest safety standards in hygienically sensitive areas. Compact, tilt-proof, robust, easy to service and designed with ergonomic bend, the T 10/1 Adv HEPA impresses with comfortable operation using a foot switch, cable organiser and cable hook, stable parking position for the floor nozzle and fleece filter bag.
Features and benefits
Ultra-efficient HEPA 14 filterFor the highest safety standards in hygienically sensitive areas. High filtration and separation degree of 99.995% withholds tiny particles. Certified in accordance with test standard DIN EN 1822:2019.
Very low operating noise of only 59 dB(A)Permits vacuuming in noise-sensitive areas and at night. Increases the user comfort.
Very easy servicingSimple change of pluggable power cable, even without any prior knowledge. Reduces time requirement and service costs.
Durable, robust machine design
- Long service life ensures high efficiency.
- Easy and comfortable to transport and store.
- The robust bumper protects the machine from knocks and bumps.
Large, round permanent main filter of washable fleece
- Also remains extremely stable for a long time when vacuuming without fleece filter bag.
On-board cord storage
- The power cable is always stored safely for transport.
Operation using foot switch
- No need to bend down.
- Comfortable switching on and off of the vacuum cleaner.
|Current type (Ph/V/Hz)||1 / 220 - 240 / 50 - 60|
|Air flow (l/s)||53|
|Vacuum (mbar/kPa)||240 / 24|
|Container content (l)||10|
|Max. rated input power (W)||800|
|Standard nominal diameter||ID 35|
|Cable length (m)||12|
|Sound pressure level (dB(A))||59|
|Turbine capacity (W)||800|
|Weight without accessories (kg)||6,5|
|Weight incl. packaging (kg)||9,2|
|Dimensions (L × W × H) (mm)||355 x 310 x 410|
- Suction hose, 2 m, with bend
- Suction tube, 2 piece(s), 0.5 m, Metal
- Motor protection filters, 1 piece(s)
- Filter bag, 1 piece(s), Fleece
- Anti-static system
- Container material, Plastic
- Floor nozzle
- Permanent filter basket, fleece
- HEPA filter, Included in the scope of delivery
- Ideal for use in the hotel sector, catering establishments, retail and building cleaning
- Versatile and can be used in places with high hygienic requirements
- For thorough cleaning of all floors – from hard floors to carpets