WPD 100 Advanced
Configurable WPD 100 Advanced water dispenser with innovative filter concept, patented thermal disinfection and display. Up to 5 water types in food-grade water quality. Max. 50 users.
The configurable WPD 100 Advanced water dispenser with patented and fully automatic thermal disinfection is easily connected to the drinking water network and when touched dispenses up to five different water types in perfect and hygienic food-grade water quality: still water, unchilled or chilled, as well as on request sparkling water and hot or extra-hot water. The machine is designed for up to 50 users. The Active-Pure filter ensures the best taste and removes chlorine and heavy metals from the pipe. The Hy-Protect filter reliably filters out bacteria and viruses. The valuable minerals are retained. The filter is replaced once a year. The use of a Hy-Pure filter is recommended for a 425 g CO₂ cylinder. Energy can be saved by setting Energy Reduced and Standby mode. A drip tray run-off is also available instead of the overflow-protected drip tray.
Features and benefits
Application-based configurationThe needs-based equipment and compatible accessories for every installation location and every budget.
Individual front designCustomised design: for example in a corporate design or as individual advertising area.
Additional water typesSparkling water (medium and classic), as well as hot and extra-hot water.
425g CO₂ cylinder
- For over 60 l of sparkling water. CO₂ cylinder is easy to replace and is available from your gas supplier or in stores. Cannot be ordered from Kärcher.
- The volume dispensed can be matched to the size of the respective drinking vessel: 0.2 l for cups/glasses; 0.5 l or 1 l for bottles.
Multifunctional colour display
- Easy to operate: e.g. temperature selection, CO₂ intensity, filter replacement display, individual image gallery.
M2M communication "Kärcher Fleet Services"
- Direct communication between PC or smartphone and water dispenser enables remote maintenance and diagnostics.
|Voltage (Ph/V/Hz)||1 / 220 / 240 / 50|
|Water quantity, ambient (l/h)||max. 120|
|Water amount, still, chilled (l/h)||max. 20|
|Water amount, still, hot (l/h)||max. 10|
|Water quantity, chilled, carbonated (l/h)||max. 20|
|Hot water temperature (°C)||80 - 95|
|Amount of Coolant (kg)||0,075|
|CO₂ content in water (g/l)||4,5|
|Small-sized CO₂ bottle (in the table top unit) (g)||425|
|Large-sized CO₂ bottle (in the base) (kg)||max. 10|
|Number of users||50|
|Water outlet height (mm)||300|
|Weight of the table top unit (kg)||30|
|Weight of the stand-alone unit (kg)||45|
|Dimensions of table top unit (L × W × H) (mm)||528 x 365 x 465|
|Dimensions of stand-alone unit (L × W × H) (mm)||528 x 365 x 1432|
- Automatic thermal disinfection
- Automatic rinsing
- Optional: Hy-Protect ultra filter
- Optional: 2-in-1 Hy-Pure filter
- Active-Pure active carbon filter
- Water dispensing valve with contact protection
- Precisely dispensed water volume for glasses, bottles or carafes
- Positioning aid for drinking cup
- Optional: Drip tray draining
- Power Save mode
- Optional: Base with cup dispenser
- The right water dispenser for any installation location: individual configuration makes this possible
- office, production, retail store, car dealership, school, university, town hall, hotel, restaurant, canteen, hospital, doctor's surgery