Tap adaptor with tag
Particularly robust G1 tap connector with G3/4 reduction piece for connection to two thread sizes. Ideal for connection to Kärcher garden pumps. Compatible with all click systems.
Sound tap connectors, hose couplings and hoses are the basis of effective watering. This is why Kärcher offers a complete series of accessories for connecting, decoupling and repairing watering systems, such as the robust G1 tap connector with G3/4 reduction piece. The reduction piece enables connection to two thread sizes. The universal hose connector can be used for all standard garden hoses and impresses with ergonomic design for simple handling. The perfect solution for connecting or repairing two hoses. The G1 tap connector with G3/4 reduction piece is particularly good for connection to Kärcher garden pumps and is compatible with the three most popular hose diameters and all available click systems.
Features and benefits
- Guaranteed ruggedness.
- Enables connection to two thread sizes
|Thread size||G3/4 + G1|
|Dimensions (L × W × H) (mm)||46 x 39 x 39|
|--||When connecting these products to the drinking water network, you must observe the requirements of EN 1717. If necessary, ask your sanitary specialist.|
- For watering small or large surfaces or gardens
- For watering large-surface kitchen gardens
- For watering cultivated plants (small beds, single plants, pot plants)
- For watering ornamental plants (small beds, single plants, pot plants)
- For cleaning garden machines and garden furniture