Interior cleaning heads HKF 50 P
The pneumatic interior cleaning head HKF 50 P is resistant to acids, alkalis and solvents and is suitable for cleaning small to medium-sized containers.
The pneumatic interior cleaning head HKF 50 P is used in EX zones for cleaning small to medium-sized containers. With the compressed air operation, the speed of the cleaning medium is independent. High-quality materials – for example, stainless steel on medium-affected parts or PTFE sealings on the shafts – guarantee a long service life. The interior cleaning head is suitable for all types of cleaning media across a wide pH range. The interior cleaning head HKF 50 P is extremely versatile in use thanks to the comprehensive accessory line such as bunghole cone, spray nozzles, pipe bender and high-pressure hoses.
Features and benefits
Modular interior cleaning head
- Thanks to the modularity, existing systems can be extended if required.
- Good potential for savings thanks to high level of flexibility (existing components can still be used).
Compressed air operation
- For consistently good cleaning results.
ATEX certification (protection against explosion)
- High safety standard in accordance with legal requirements.
- First-class cleaning results.
- Flexible and resource-conserving use.
Industrial standard (components that come into contact with cleaning medium are stainless steel)
- Long service life ensures costs are saved.
- Can be used in different applications.
Different nozzle configuration
- A large number of different small containers such as IBC containers can be cleaned.
|Drive||Compressed air 4-7 bar, 0,45 m³/min|
|Operating pressure (bar)||100|
|Weight without accessories (kg)||7|
- Modular components for container cleaning