High pressure washer HD 6/15 M
AC-powered HD 6/15 M mobile high-pressure cleaner with 3-piston axial pump. Compact, reliable machine with high cleaning performance and energy efficiency for daily use.
Our mobile, unheated HD 6/15 M high-pressure cleaner comes with numerous innovative equipment features for safe and comfortable working as standard. The automatic pressure relief feature protects high-pressure components from loads in stand-by operation, for example, while the innovative EASY!Force high-pressure gun utilises the recoil force of the high-pressure jet to reduce the retaining force to zero, and the EASY!Lock quick-release couplings enable handling that is five times faster than conventional screw connections, without compromising on robustness or longevity. The machine is suitable for vertical or horizontal operation and thus offers a great deal of flexibility in use. The robust 3-piston axial pump with brass cylinder head increases cleaning power and energy efficiency by around 20%. Numerous options for stowing and storing accessories so that they are safe for transportation and a very service-friendly machine design round off the sophisticated concept of the HD 6/15 M.
Features and benefits
High-quality equipmentAutomatic pressure relief for protecting the components extends their service life. Powerful, 2-pole, air-cooled electric motor. High-quality brass cylinder head.
Flexible operationDesigned for upright and horizontal operation. Maximum stability in horizontal operation as the wheels do not touch the ground.
Outstanding mobilityPush handle can be retracted at the push of a button, thus increasing the compactness of the machine and reducing the space requirement. Effortless storage in service vehicles. Integrated storage options reduce the set-up times.
Clever accessory storage
- Bracket for fixing the cup foam lance.
- EASY!Lock TR20 allows the power nozzle or a surface cleaner to be stored directly at the machine.
- Practical nozzle compartment for holding the rotary nozzle.
- Easy access to the cylinder head when bottom of machine is opened.
- Fast access to electrical box through simple removal of cover.
- Large, easy-to-reach water fine filter for protecting the pump against dirt particles in the water.
Efficient and time-saving solutions
- Effortless EASY!Force high-pressure gun.
- EASY!Lock quick-release couplings: durable and robust. And five times faster than screws.
Increased energy efficiency
- Newly developed 3-piston axial pump with considerably reduced flow and pressure losses.
- 20 percent increase in cleaning performance and energy efficiency.
|Current type (Ph/V/Hz)||1 / 230 / 50|
|Flow rate (l/h)||560|
|Working pressure (bar/MPa)||150 / 15|
|Max. pressure (bar/MPa)||225 / 22,5|
|Connection load (kW)||3,1|
|Power cable (m)||5|
|Weight (with accessories) (kg)||29|
|Weight incl. packaging (kg)||32,3|
|Dimensions (L × W × H) (mm)||400 x 455 x 700|
- Spray gun, EASY!Force
- High-pressure hose, 10 m
- Spray lance, 840 mm
- Power nozzle
- Pressure cut-off
- Ideal for building contractors, tradespeople, building service providers and local authorities